Right....I'm over it

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Indeed! Love the away days which I’ve hugely missed since promotion, A lot to be said for Rochdale away!, best corned beef hash pie and chips at the pub next to the ground. More blades fans that home fans. So the next poll... best and worst away day footie food, when and where.
Mine, the aforementioned Rochdale, lost 2:0 match highlight Cuvelier hit the bar.! Worst.. Coventry, dreadful soggy burger outside that soulless ground.. lost 3:1 two down after eight minutes. Match highlight.. Bill scored if I remember right. Brigg Town away or Barcelona either way I’ll be there.
Best away food - Cornish pasties at Bristol Rovers.

So good that I went back twice and managed to eat three during the half time break. The service must have been pretty good too 😂

(Caveat: I may have been so pissed that from several hours pre match boozing, concluding in the excellent Drapers Arms with BornOnShorehamStreet that anything solid would have tasted out of this world)

Best away food - Cornish pasties at Bristol Rovers.

So good that I went back twice and managed to eat three during the half time break. The service must have been pretty good too 😂

(Caveat: I may have been so pissed that from several hours pre match boozing, concluding in the excellent Drapers Arms with BornOnShorehamStreet that anything solid would have tasted out of this world)

That was a sesh and a half was that one :D

Back
Top Bottom