CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bloody hell. That's 10 minutes of my life I won't ever get back. I've been refreshing this page every couple of hours throughout the day. Just come back on and seen a further 8 new pages added since the last time I looked believing that something has eventually happened, only to find 8 pages of non descript trivia. Fed up nah and off to bed.

Maradona. I've never heard of the fucker but if we don't sign him I'm wiping my arse on my season ticket and sending it back to McCabe, Coluumbotti, Sheffield.

Little reminder that Ki-Jana Hoever was very highly regarded indeed at Liverpool and they didn't insist on a buy back clause for him

1/20 is pretty strong odds.

Announcement video should include sky sports report followed by Steve Parish telling them it's a load of bollocks.... then prince in a speedboat full of cash james bond style pulling up on liverpool docks
Hope the speedboat isn't one of his favourites!

Some worrying stats emerging...

At an average 12 seconds to read a post, 20 posts per page and close to 300 pages, those of us who have been following this all the way through have invested approaching 20 hours on this thread, before factoring in additional time for scrutinising ornithology pictures and time spent on crafting thoroughly researched and well thought out contributions ourselves. With a conservative estimate of 50 of us following this saga for the ages, that's about 1,000 hours of lost time.

I can see a class action looming if we don't get this done. Although some have admitted to doing this on work time, others of us are doing this as overtime on penalty rates. Can the club really afford that?

I'm willing to drop the case if he signs tomorrow!
Yes but how long has my HR looked at this thread, more importantly.

Surely you're not expecting him to be in the starting eleven ?
The last striker we signed for £17m is usually on the bench.
If the speed of this transfer is any indication , he might get in the side by Christmas.

Expect him to play if signed of course. He won’t be chucked in straight away at Arsenal on Sunday, as with most new signings they get given some time to learn the way we play.

Expect him to play if signed of course. He won’t be chucked in straight away at Arsenal on Sunday, as with most new signings they get given some time to learn the way we play.

I think he'd go straight in. Probably with Burke, I think he's head of the queue at the moment.

The way we play is less important to the front two. Their roles are fairly orthodox.

I really hope we sign this lad, if only because he could potentially form a strike partnership with Burke, and give me the chance to somehow turn "Burke and Brewster" into a tenuous old Blue Peter gag (for Blades fans of a certain age)......

View attachment 93400

LOL, I had that very annual!

On another retro theme...

Killer-B-s.jpg

🤣

LOL, I had that very annual!

On another retro theme...

Killer-B-s.jpg

🤣
Supporting cast of Berge, Baldock and Basham...

We are heavy on B surnames when you look at it. Throw in Ampadu and I'm starting to worry someone is alpha sorting CWAK's target lists (we were obviously already on first name terms with Aaron and we must have got Lowe as Bogle's plus one).

Have friends trying to view houses currently, been told not only do they need a mortgage in principle, estate agents won't book viewings in unless they've actually sold their house, I.e. cash buyers. And people thought Covid would kill the housing market. Two on our road have sold within a week of the board going up.

We must have been lucky.
In a 5 minute walk from our new area i bet there are 10 houses that have all gone up for sale and they have all sold within a couple of weeks.
Just shows what happens when undesirables move into an area. 😆

Heard stories of houses quickly going g to sealed bids and housed listed at 300k going for over 350
This happened to my mate last week.

Viewed a house at £230k. Phoned up 10mins after the viewing to offer the asking price. Estate agent says "they've already received the asking price bid".

So he goes £235k and asks them to keep him informed if people go higher.

They called him back next day and said 4 bidders are to submit a sealed bid and it will go to the highest. He bid £245k and missed out

Some worrying stats emerging...

At an average 12 seconds to read a post, 20 posts per page and close to 300 pages, those of us who have been following this all the way through have invested approaching 20 hours on this thread, before factoring in additional time for scrutinising ornithology pictures and time spent on crafting thoroughly researched and well thought out contributions ourselves. With a conservative estimate of 50 of us following this saga for the ages, that's about 1,000 hours of lost time.

I can see a class action looming if we don't get this done. Although some have admitted to doing this on work time, others of us are doing this as overtime on penalty rates. Can the club really afford that?

I'm willing to drop the case if he signs tomorrow!
You've screwed this up. Took me about 2mins to read that 🙄

Back
Top Bottom