RETURN OF THE MC-ATEE

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We’re all shocked and surprised.

I think the interesting thing alot of people are missing is that if we miss out on buying Doyle, we won't be attempting to loan him but going for Mcatee on loan instead.. when Doyle may seem more logical given the lack of possession we will probably have.

That sorta gives subtle thinking to Norwood still being here next season and Ndiaye possibly not.

Straight out of the James Shield book of journalism ............... we have pages to full, let's put a subtle twist on the bleeding obvious and claim ITK.

I think the interesting thing alot of people are missing is that if we miss out on buying Doyle, we won't be attempting to loan him but going for Mcatee on loan instead.. when Doyle may seem more logical given the lack of possession we will probably have.

That sorta gives subtle thinking to Norwood still being here next season and Ndiaye possibly not.
...overthinking perhaps ?

Despite what the Sun says, I would expect our priorities will be...
1. Buy Doyle and loan McAtee
2. Buy Doyle
3. Loan Doyle
4. Loan McAtee

if we can only loan 1 of em it has to be doyle surely we need him in the premier league more than mcatee

Back
Top Bottom