Relegation dilemna

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

For me there's a rivalry with Leeds (even outside football) - but not a hatred, same with West Ham. We need spikey games if we get promoted, and let's be fair, these would be cracking games.
Forest I used to like (in 1979 / Clough's era) and then forgot about them, but after last season (and the annoying Darren Fletcher on 5 Live) I actually hate them! Want them down 100%.
Everton - I prefer them as I dislike Liverpool - but would be funny to see them relegated.
Southampton are gone, so I only get 2; Forest and Everton.
I get the feeling Southampton have been cutting their cloth accordingly, they now have a squad that is young and ready-made for the championship, yes they will loose a couple but I think they will bounce back
Their major error was the Luton manager

Forest please then buy MGW when they have a fire sale.
I do wonder if they'd loan him. Depends on MGW I guess. If he's desperate to stay in the EPL then they might for a nice fee with an eye on coming straight back up (which they will).

I do wonder if they'd loan him. Depends on MGW I guess. If he's desperate to stay in the EPL then they might for a nice fee with an eye on coming straight back up (which they will).
He’s not covered himself with glory this season. It seems all these big money signings aren’t up for the fight at Scab central…We’ll need fighters if we go up. MGW stole Illiman’s thunder last season, but our little superstar is head a shoulders above MGW, in every department.

He’s not covered himself with glory this season. It seems all these big money signings aren’t up for the fight at Scab central…We’ll need fighters if we go up. MGW stole Illiman’s thunder last season, but our little superstar is head a shoulders above MGW, in every department.
It would be a no-brainer to loan him, for me. He already knows how to play in our system and knows most of the players. Imagine what a counterattacking force a flying Ndiaye and MGW would be?

1. Forest
A nothing club whose fans are deluded beyond reason for the work of two geniuses in Clough and Taylor. They were nowt before and have been nowt afterards.
2. Leicester. We never beat the bastards. Cardboard fucking clappers. Lineker. Steptoe.

Can’t have the Dirties cos Southampton are so shite this year and are doomed. Quite enjoy beating Leeds, so let’s have that again.

Thing with Forest is that if they stay up they get the money to consolidate. It’s be funny as fuck to see them spunk those mills and still sink back. We have to be better than three other teams, I get that. But Forest and their deluded fan base can fuck off. And when they have achieved that then they can fuck off some more.

It would be a no-brainer to loan him, for me. He already knows how to play in our system and knows most of the players. Imagine what a counterattacking force a flying Ndiaye and MGW would be?
Yes, maybe.

I‘ve always found that HammerInPeace seems like a good guy, so for that reason, West Ham can stay up, but to be fair, he might want a year in the championship, winning loads of games and travelling to some new grounds with a promotion at the end of it, so it’d be interesting to see what he thinks🤔

Everton definitely, Forest definitely and Leeds / Leicester for the other one, but watch it be Southampton, Bournemouth and Palace 🤬

I want the best well run sides involved to go down to make the league weaker for next year...if we do get it done. Basket cases if not.

I'm interested to know what Leeds have ever done to us to make lots of posters say they'd like to see them go down? What negative history do we have with them, particularly on the pitch?

I can only think of us getting the upper hand on them quite a number of times especially this century!

There was the Jags' screamer cup upset when they were still a PL club in the early 00's, unexpectedly beating them 2-0 at home (Bjørn Helge Riise 🇳🇴 scored) not long before we were relegated in 2011 which saw them lose out on the Play Offs, did the league double over them in our first season back in the Championship (Sharp's overhead volley!!) and then the following season pipping them to automatic promotion right at the business end of the season where they had occupied 2nd for the vast majority of that season.
For years they nicked our best players and they're a complete set of arrogant twats going right back to their hooligan days of the 70's.

When we played there with Henderson in goal they were chanting,

"We are Leeds fans,
We are vile,
Henderson, is a paedophile"

Well they got one bit right.

The whole lot of em are a stain on the county of Yorkshire, and most of em don't live here anyway as they're the offspring of the aforementioned 70's hooligans.

Fuck the lot of em

I have no beef with West Ham. I have a problem with the spineless organisations who didn’t punish them and the dodgy owners they had back then.

Forest, Leeds and Leicester for me.
Never forget the shammer cunts that thought it hilarious that we were relegated at the expense of those cheating fuckers. KUMB was full on with gloating cockney cunts.

For me there's a rivalry with Leeds (even outside football) - but not a hatred, same with West Ham. We need spikey games if we get promoted, and let's be fair, these would be cracking games.
Forest I used to like (in 1979 / Clough's era) and then forgot about them, but after last season (and the annoying Darren Fletcher on 5 Live) I actually hate them! Want them down 100%.
Everton - I prefer them as I dislike Liverpool - but would be funny to see them relegated.
Southampton are gone, so I only get 2; Forest and Everton.
« if we get promoted « 😂. Oooh you tease 😂

• Haha
Reactions: HVR
Yes according to my friend who supports them.
They seem to have been in slow decline for a while. It feels like the family of the ex owner are not quite as keen as he was.

A big problem if they drop and become a burden

Never forget the shammer cunts that thought it hilarious that we were relegated at the expense of those cheating fuckers. KUMB was full on with gloating cockney cunts.
I wasn't on there then but I can believe what you say, Robby.
Personally the only thing I thought/felt at the time was relief at us staying up. There was no laughing about it for me, it was a horrible, horrible season, especially for you guys.

I‘ve always found that HammerInPeace seems like a good guy, so for that reason, West Ham can stay up, but to be fair, he might want a year in the championship, winning loads of games and travelling to some new grounds with a promotion at the end of it, so it’d be interesting to see what he thinks🤔

Everton definitely, Forest definitely and Leeds / Leicester for the other one, but watch it be Southampton, Bournemouth and Palace 🤬
I'd rather we stay up but really wouldn't enjoy another season like this one. As I'm sure you know, unless you're a top half team & capable of winning more than you lose, the Prem can be a pretty depressing place. I've started to see our two recent very good seasons were actually an aberration rather than the new normal.
If we did go down, I think a fair few of us would laugh that the lies that GSB told to get us to accept the move had finally come home to roost & their big, pie-in-the-sky plans for 'glory' had all turned to shit. That stupid stadium in the Champ would serve them right for moving us.

It's dreadful what owners can do to a club. Wonder what horrors Dozy has in store for us if his bid is accepted and we go up.

1. Pocket the PL cash?
2. Sell main assets and pocket tht too?

Back
Top Bottom