Rats.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’ve been pondering whether this team is even less likeable than 2010-11, which also had its fair share of gaping arseholes (Ward, Yeates, Evans, Henderson) crocks (Andy Taylor, Williamson), quitters (Britton) and downright crap players (Ertl, Nosworthy, Simonsen, Doyle, Collins).

It’s very close.

I’ve been pondering whether this team is even less likeable than 2010-11, which also had its fair share of gaping arseholes (Ward, Yeates, Evans, Henderson) crocks (Andy Taylor, Williamson), quitters (Britton) and downright crap players (Ertl, Nosworthy, Simonsen, Doyle, Collins).

It’s very close.
And the depressing thing is despite them being so shit we retained a lot of them.

I fully expect us to have some of the dross from this season here next year.

It’s very close.
It’s very close

It’s very close.
This current team is worse as we paid a lot more for them, and pay them a lot more than that previous shower of crap.

That and I don't recall us getting completely outplayed and battered just about every game, and worse yet, expecting it.

This is the worst Sheffield United team I've ever seen and the worst season ever, worse than the Adkins season. We may have hit a low point of 11th in League One, but at least we won some games and looked capable of defending and scoring.

This rabble are an embarassment to themselves, Sheffield United and the sport of football on the whole. They're a shambolic disgrace.

And the depressing thing is despite them being so shit we retained a lot of them.

I fully expect us to have some of the dross from this season here next year.
I really hope not i know we have alot out of contract the time for a ruthless no sentiment clearout is now

Back
Top Bottom