Question re Brian Deane playing for England

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

JJ Sefton

Live, Laugh, Love
Reaction score
Deano made three appearances for England in 1991-1992. Does anyone happen to know what shirt number he wore?

1610124434307.png

Deane made his debut in the game in Auckland v New Zealand on 3 June 1991. He came on as a Sub, wearing #15.
On 8 June, he started the second match in Wellington v New Zealand wearing #9 (he was Subbed off at HT for David Hirst).
On 9 September 1992, Deane got his final cap in the game in Santander v Spain. He came on as a Sub wearing #14.

(as I've posted before, I was at both of those games in NZ)

Deane made his debut in the game in Auckland v New Zealand on 3 June 1991. He came on as a Sub, wearing #15.
On 8 June, he started the second match in Wellington v New Zealand wearing #9 (he was Subbed off at HT for David Hirst).
On 9 September 1992, Deane got his final cap in the game in Santander v Spain. He came on as a Sub wearing #14.

(as I've posted before, I was at both of those games in NZ)

Fair play, that’s a spectacular shameless holiday alert, regardless of it being in the last millennium 🙂

I'd ask him on twitter, but I've been banned for calling Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol 'redneck, yee-haw fuckers'

I've seen worse

pommpey
Since when was a post liable to incite mass agreement an offence?!

Since when was a post liable to incite mass agreement an offence?!

Mate, the truth hurts certain sections of world society. Namely smalltown hicks who leeerrrve totin' geeeerrrrrnz and shootin' possums and bein' real gentlemanly to big titted honeys.

I fucking hate them.

pommpey

Back
Top Bottom