Press Conference at 14:00 tomorrow

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Joey

Reaction score
is whats doing the rounds, i dont know how true this is, its on 606 and blades mad

Interesting... is it like the Warnock situation all over again?

I also heard this. I've also just seen an interview with Lupoli on SSN.

Why have they collared a bloke who is on loan to comment on a manager who has hardly played him? Was nobody else available?

The Star websiste are saying that no press conference has been called?

Aparntly there is a press conference at 2 and Gary Speed is set to be installed as the new manager whilst Blackwell moves upstairs as Director of Football...

Aparntly there is a press conference at 2 and Gary Speed is set to be installed as the new manager whilst Blackwell moves upstairs as Director of Football...

Surely KB is a little inexperienced to be a director of football; i would imagine this role for someone who has amassed a wealth of managerial experience but perhaps lacks the energy for day to day management. Someone like Graham Taylor, Sir Bobby Robson, Terry Venables, etc.

I want KB to stay as manager but i would prefer he left altogether rather then become director of football, in fact i hope we never see such a role filled at the club.

Football is a simple game which has been made unnecessarily complicated as time has passed and the role of director of football has been an unmitigated failure in this country.

Wow we've found talksport's listener :D

it's usually good on there, fair do's Wrighty has been banging on about Burnley but he used to play for them what can you expect.

Seth's facebook page says NO PRESS CONFERENCE although he is hoping to chat with KMc later, that's a thread on its own

Back
Top Bottom