Premier League Released List

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Leaving the Bosnia/Serbia thing to one side, Besic is 29 in September, has a low mileage in his legs as a footballer and is exactly what we need in our midfield, as a shielder/destroyer. Mobility, tenacity, a bit of devilment and experience of the club. He is also happy living in the north of England. He'll more than likely end up at another championship club and be a success.

Van Ginkel in an enigma. 29 in December and has a low mileage in his legs as a footballer. There is a talented player in there. Great engine, scores goals and has a work ethic. In 17/18 he scored 14 in 28 in the dutch top division.

Bettinelli just turned 29, and was in the England squad in 2018. Spent the season on loan at Boro last season & would make an excellent, proper & competent no. 2 at BDTBL next. Rumoured to be in contract talks with Fulham.

Felix Nmecha, was meant to be the next big thing at city and was flirting with cup game squad. Was out for nearly a year with injury and never really found his stride again. Still only 20, and has plenty of up side.

Andy Carroll, i would have him on a short term/pay as you play deal in the blink of an eye. The type of forward that we are missing & a real threat off the bench. If a championship level club could keep him fit for a season, he'd repay them 10 fold, even if it were limited to last 20 mins off the bench. He could be our new Wayne Allison.
I’d have Carroll just on the basis that if we’ve got him we can’t play against him and make him look like peak Sheringham.

The Dutch bloke....... didn’t Higdon score goals in the Netherlands?!

Would have Besic if he’d play for £10k a week (doubtful).

Liverpool released 1 player , they don't need to release anymore cus we just buy their shit for 20 mill :confused:

I reckon Besic could be the most overhyped player in recent SUFC history. Didn’t do owt on loan apart from a goal with his swinger in the FA Cup. Made out like he’s the Bosnian Kante. Not played a first team game in over a year. Meh. At least Des Hamilton impressed on loan!

No, that’s Sandra Beige, closely followed by McB Urine and Brewster.

Actually quite surprised that Citeh and United are releasing Nmecha and Puigmal without them having had a loan spell, their highlight reels from U23 level is very pleasing on the eye.

Especially Nmecha!
Didn't Nmecha have a year at Preston?

Leaving the Bosnia/Serbia thing to one side, Besic is 29 in September, has a low mileage in his legs as a footballer and is exactly what we need in our midfield, as a shielder/destroyer. Mobility, tenacity, a bit of devilment and experience of the club. He is also happy living in the north of England. He'll more than likely end up at another championship club and be a success.

Van Ginkel in an enigma. 29 in December and has a low mileage in his legs as a footballer. There is a talented player in there. Great engine, scores goals and has a work ethic. In 17/18 he scored 14 in 28 in the dutch top division.

Bettinelli just turned 29, and was in the England squad in 2018. Spent the season on loan at Boro last season & would make an excellent, proper & competent no. 2 at BDTBL next. Rumoured to be in contract talks with Fulham.

Felix Nmecha, was meant to be the next big thing at city and was flirting with cup game squad. Was out for nearly a year with injury and never really found his stride again. Still only 20, and has plenty of up side.

Andy Carroll, i would have him on a short term/pay as you play deal in the blink of an eye. The type of forward that we are missing & a real threat off the bench. If a championship level club could keep him fit for a season, he'd repay them 10 fold, even if it were limited to last 20 mins off the bench. He could be our new Wayne Allison.

There’s a reason why some of them have “low mileage in his legs as a footballer”.

I agree with Andy Carroll. He’s better than a lot give him credit for, it’s a shame about his injury problems.

The problem with the PL released list from a Championship perspective is that all the players that are any good will be picked up by other PL sides or will be towards the end of their career and looking for a last payday.

Would we tek any orrum?

Arsenal

1. David Luiz (89)
  2. Joseph Olowu (70)
Aston Villa

1. Thomas Heaton (87)
  2. Ahmed Elmohamady (84)
  3. Neil Taylor (83)
  4. Jack Clarke (65)
  5. Callum Rowe (65)
  6. Ben Guy (63)
Brighton and Hove Albion

1. Jose Izquierdo (86)
  2. Andrew Crofts (70)
  3. Peter Gwargis (70)
Burnley

1. Robert Brady (85)
  2. Mace Goodridge (70)
  3. Jordan Cropper (65)
Chelsea

1. Marco van Ginkel (86)
  2. Willy Caballero (85)
  3. Danilo Pantic (83)
  4. Izzy Brown (83)
  5. Jamal Blackman (80)
Crystal Palace

1. Gary Cahill (88)
  2. Mamadou Sakho (88)
  3. Andros Townsend (88)
  4. Patrick van Aanholt (88)
  5. Nathaniel Clyne (87)
  6. James McCarthy (86)
  7. Joel Ward (86)
  8. Scott Dann (85)
  9. Wayne Hennessey (85)
  10. Connor Wickham (83)
  11. Stephen Henderson (78)
  12. Brandon Aveiro (67)
Everton

1. Joshua King (88)
  2. Theo Walcott (87)
  3. Mo Besic (85)
  4. Yannick Bolasie (85)
  5. Callum Connolly (80)
  6. Matthew Pennington (80)
  7. Josh Bowler (75)
  8. Dennis Adeniran (73)
Fulham

1. Ola Aina (87)
  2. Marcus Bettinelli (83)
  3. Kevin McDonald (83)
  4. Jayden Harris (70)
  5. Martell Taylor-Crossdale (70)
Leeds United

1. Barry Douglas (83)
  2. Gaetano Berardi (82)
  3. Eunan O'Kane (80)
  4. Ouasim Bouy (78)
Leicester City

1. Christian Fuchs (86)
  2. Wes Morgan (86)
  3. Matty James (83)
  4. Darnell Johnson (70)
  5. Darragh O'Connor (70)
  6. Layton Ndukwu (67)
Liverpool: Joe Hardy (67)

Manchester City

1. Sergio Aguero (94)
  2. Luis Fernandinho (91)
  3. Eric Garcia (85)
  4. Adrian Bernabe (73)
  5. Felix Nmecha (73)
  6. Daniel Grimshaw (70)
Manchester United

1. Sergio Romero (88)
  2. Joel Pereira (82)
  3. Arnau Puigmal (73)
  4. Aliou Traore (73)
  5. Max Taylor (70)
  6. Jacob Carney (67)
Newcastle United

1. Andy Carroll (85)
  2. Christian Atsu (85)
  3. Henri Saivet (82)
  4. Kyle Scott (73)
Sheffield United

1. John Lundstram (86)
  2. Phil Jagielka (83)
  3. Jack Rodwell (82)
  4. Simon Moore (80)
Southampton

1. Ryan Bertrand (89)
  2. Josh Sims (80)
  3. Jake Hesketh (76)
  4. Thomas O'Connor (75)
  5. Tommy Scott (67)
Tottenham Hotspur

1. Danny Rose (87)
  2. Paulo Gazzaniga (85)
  3. Jack Roles (73)
  4. Kazaiah Sterling (73)
  5. George Marsh (70)
  6. Shilow Tracey (67)
West Bromwich Albion

1. Charlie Austin (85)
  2. Kieran Gibbs (85)
  3. Kamil Grosicki (85)
  4. Branislav Ivanovic (85)
  5. Hal Robson-Kanu (83)
  6. Lee Peltier (82)
  7. Andy Lonergan (78)
  8. Nick Clayton-Phillips (65)
  9. Sam French (65)
West Ham United

1. Fabian Balbuena (87)
  2. Alfie Lewis (70)
  3. Tunji Akinola (68)
Wolverhampton Wanderers

1. John Ruddy (85)
  2. Cyriaque Mayounga (70)
  3. Sadou Diallo (67)
i’d take that John Lundstram lad

KIDDING

If we end up selling Rammers, at GK we have two very good options there in Bettinelli or Blackman, fighting it out with Verrips.

I would imagine Bettinelli becoming available may have spiked Jokanovic’s interest, as he was made number one by him previously, and to date is the only Fulham manager to have given him a proper chance

I reckon Besic could be the most overhyped player in recent SUFC history. Didn’t do owt on loan apart from a goal with his swinger in the FA Cup. Made out like he’s the Bosnian Kante. Not played a first team game in over a year. Meh. At least Des Hamilton impressed on loan!

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

But he has got tattoos all over his arms and he looks Mexican.

HH 😉

If we had Besic playing every game Lunny played last season we would have competed at least.

I honestly think a few of those footballers will struggle to get deals unless they take a big drop in wages.

Maybe even have to go and get a deal with a club in Europe.

Clubs in the PL and championship will be having to be more picky with their signings and can probably drive a a harder bargain than before Covid.

I can see Lundstrum being in for a shock.

Back
Top Bottom