Predict the crowd for tomorrow

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
Difficult to tell, but we haven't been well supported in the cup in recent years.
A decent following from Brighton, I'll go for 14,639.

They've sold out whatever they got given. I'm going 15k

Ticket sales suggest that the South Stand will be pretty full with c.6,000 in it and just empty seats around the edges; John Street will be half-full with 3,000 in; and the Kop will be pretty sparsely populated with perhaps only 3-4,000 in. In particular, very few seats have been sold at the back of the Kop, so there is next to no chance of there being any home vocal support.

Understand that Brighton have sold the 2,800 on the Lane end lower tier, so it’s looking like a gate of around 15,000.

Expected to see a real bump in sales with it being payday for most yesterday and today. Real shame. Times are tough, I get that, but I'd rather spend £15 going to the lane than a few pints in the center. Looking forward to it 👍

7500 on south 5k on johnstreet 4 k on kop 3k on away end so around 19k

Including;

5685 bald;
629 buying a Hendo's sausage roll and moaning about either the service/price/taste or all 3;
2596 referring to Grbic as the new Verrips;
642 moaning they're not in their own seat even though there's hardly any fucker there;
And about 27 in the whole ground who's replica shirt is the right size and looks half decent.

And I love us for it.

Back
Top Bottom