Pre-Match View Frpm Norwich

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was very surprised at how well they played against Chelski, and they certainly looked a much better side than Wendy so we'll have to be up for it and better organised than in the derby. Keeping 3 at the back to mark one striker and failure to match up numbers in the key areas won't be good enough to get us 3 points this match. COYRAWW - get into 'em!

It's a shame that Alan Partridge was based in Norwich as I really don't like them.
I'd imagine Alan would be uncomfortable with football anyway, despite the stint as a sports presenter, so you're fine.
Alan-Partridge.jpg

Last time I made an error on the title we beat Wimbledon 3-2 so maybe an omen

I believe one definition of "perfectionist" (or was it "retentive-ist " ?) is a man who can remember his last typo :). Great stuff, as ever, sir Roy. Many thanks.

In real life (Coogan)he too is an arrogant tw** I know several people that have met him but he’s from Lancashire, there you go lol

Am I right that he also once had (cough) congress with that insane monster, Courtney Love ? Not in character as Partidge, presumably.

I love Naaawich and Norfolk in general. I’ve spend many a happy week down there over the years splodging on the Broads and the people I’ve come across have always been good as gold.

I can only assume that this sad bunch of canaries have been using the same delusional coach as the birds across the city.
Totally agree Gray! Went for a weekend a couple of years ago and had a top time. Loads of history, people are nice (I found generally the standard national complement of fingers), and some fantastic craft beer pubs and bars, including a great Belgian pub which I'd like to revisit! I don't think that generally judging a place by it's football fans is very scientific or fair (although it's good fun!). We have our own share of "challenged" lads and lasses who don't look their best down at BDTBL, or indeed anywhere else! Great result for the Blades today though at a place where we usually get nowt! UTB!

Can’t wait for the post match view from.

Already read about a Blade head butting a family of asylum seeking swans, or something.

“Could be an interesting next game in the league versus Sheff Utd. It’s a must win if we are to be still to be involved in the playoff hunt, could go to within 3 points of them!”

Neer mind mate, always next season.

View From might be tomorrow. Been out all day and am taking my time with my pints Norwich style

That's simply not acceptable. When I do my 'Memries' or 'Compared with last season', I make sure I'm in bed early with a glass of warm milk and The Bible. Alcohol? Mucky women? No sireee, Bob.

They can get fucked. They're like a smaller, less significant Ipswich. And Ipswich is pretty fucking insignificant.

Back
Top Bottom