Pre-Match View Frpm Norwich

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score
This is the first post I've made since moving sites. There might be a few teething problems as I get used to the layout of the new hosting service but let me know if there is anything major that needs attention and I will get my crack team of computer whizzes (I.e my mate Matt) to have a look into it. Enjoy.

https://roysviewfrom.com/2018/01/19/pre-match-view-norwich/

This is the first post I've made since moving sites. There might be a few teething problems as I get used to the layout of the new hosting service but let me know if there is anything major that needs attention and I will get my crack team of computer whizzes (I.e my mate Matt) to have a look into it. Enjoy.

Like typos Roy ? ;)

Only kidding - cheers as always

Cheers Roy.

You’d think they’d be on a high after Chekski...let’s bring em back down to Earth with a bump!

UTB!

So many reasons to hope we win, not least the disgraceful antics of their players and manager on the day at the Lane and then the bleating on social media and in the local press from their fans after the game.

“I think this is a really important game for us and its also one I badly want to win after the nehaviouer of their manager and fans at their place earlier in the season. classless t**ts almost to a man.”

Bless him, this guy's obviously got serious problems. He's clearly mistaking our team for his own.

Bless em. I want us to win this as much as I want us to beat the pigs, fed up with their constant pissing and whining about us.

Cheers Panchero !
Missed the nice picture of BDTBL from your old page :D

Yeah I've not quite worked out how to get that on every post yet. Spent all week transfering the content across and stuff so I'll try and get that sorted next week

My work network is blocking your new site :(

I'll ask my mate about this. Sure there will be some way around it

Top notch as usual Roy ... I’m glad they u deerstalker d our disdain towards them

cant wait to be these bunch of arseholes, came out gloating & then played the victim when a fan lost it. found a vent for the anger that had increasing for 45 mins. through their cheating no other way to put it, the way angus gunn took 20mins over every goal kick, I think 14 kept falling down like he was shot every 5 mins then, laughing towards the home fans & celebrating like they were winning fa cup

I feel weve got this after all the excursions of Wednesday night

I was lucky enough to be away when we played Norwich earlier in the season, so I missed all the shithousing. Hope we get a scruffy 1-0 lead off Basham's arse and spend the rest of the game rolling around on the floor.

Cheers Roy, gotta agree with Super Hans too :D

Such a nice city, shame about the inhabitants.

Had to do some work there for a couple of months some years ago and I remember a few of us saying that then. Nice looking city but the locals we worked with were a bit odd and a bit up themselves, and just didn't get it that they were at the arse end of nowhere and none of us wanted to be there. Hated that horrible trip down the A17 every monday morning and got myself taken off that job as soon as I could.

Back
Top Bottom