Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Rotherham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They may have to if we play like we did in the second half against Burnley. They are apparently the only team with more injuries than us

It should be a Blades home win, but this is the championship and it’s what makes it more interesting than the premier league.

Games coming thick and fast, players just about recovered from Saturday at least we’ve not had to travel since we got back from Bristol…. Although that means we’ve had more time on the training ground, so expect Ndiaye and McBurnie out for the season 😂
:confused:

“Rotherham and Sheff U fans singing ‘we hate Wednesday’ together in the pubs tomorrow”

That's me definitely getting a shag on Tuesday, nailed on (no pun intended).

It’s a bit sad South Yorkshire’s top two having a pop at some tinpot outfit in La Threega.

What do you think Alan?

It’s a bit sad South Yorkshire’s top two having a pop at some tinpot outfit in La Threega.

What do you think Alan?

On an intellectual level, I thoroughly agree.

But the long-standing mutual fellatio partnership between ourselves and our friends across the viaduct genuinely winds the Grunters up, who cannot comprehend how anybody beyond Sheffield United wouldn't be awestruck in the mere presence of the 1991 Rumbelows Cup winners.
So I'm happy to milk it for all its worth 😊

Ah! Something normal, that's so reassuring, it gives me a warm, calming feeling.Looking forward to Bladesman's video highlights too (I have access to the internet, but always wait for them to post). Unless all threads now end up with an argument about the Prince, admin, bankruptcy, hate for PA and how people have googled Company House about Rotherham and if their twitter feed means they will win the game - hoping for a 'post fonejacker images here as a joke', similar to the hillarious rumour thread.
At last, something that is actually about soccerball...

Back
Top Bottom