Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Rotherham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score
Still having issues with the site. If it's down when you go click on the link just check back 10 minutes later and it should be back up. Going to limp along until the international break and then get to the bottom of it

“If chios right he has to play, midfield seems OK to go and brammall is back humphries should be good to go, I think our starting 11 might cut it but I’m dreading second half with subs available to us"

Was this done on a speak and spell??

Think this will be a lot closer game than some of their lot are predicting , no one has tonked them and they would have come back from Turf Moor with a result if not for a sending off . They’ll show a lot more character than Burnley did 2nd half ... as for injuries sorry don’t come knocking on our door looking for sympathy even the fkg Red Cross has given up on us !!
Yeh we’ll def double up on We Hate Weds songs ⚔️

“Rotherham and Sheff U fans singing ‘we hate Wednesday’ together in the pubs tomorrow”

That's me definitely getting a shag on Tuesday, nailed on (no pun intended).

“Rotherham and Sheff U fans singing ‘we hate Wednesday’ together in the pubs tomorrow”

That's me definitely getting a shag on Tuesday, nailed on (no pun intended).
Go for the chap with one eye that stares at your cock whilst your pissing in the Sheaf, cant fail!👍

I don't quite think this is going to be the walkover they're expecting and I'm always sceptical in these kinds of matches.

That being said I love being one of the sides in the league people fear. Nice feeling

They don't seem very confident.
Not a single comment about us being a big, physical team - disappointing.

A few of my family are Rotherham fans. Spoke with my cousin earlier and he fears that they’ll get battered too. I told him it’d be the least Sheffield United thing ever to follow up a 5-2 win against the league leaders, with another good win. We love to make it hard for ourselves, so I’m not convinced it’ll be cut and dry.

A few of my family are Rotherham fans. Spoke with my cousin earlier and he fears that they’ll get battered too. I told him it’d be the least Sheffield United thing ever to follow up a 5-2 win against the league leaders, with another good win. We love to make it hard for ourselves, so I’m not convinced it’ll be cut and dry.
This ^
We seem to have cornered the market in 'after the Lord Mayor's' performances over the years.
Prove me wrong boys.

Still having issues with the site. If it's down when you go click on the link just check back 10 minutes later and it should be back up. Going to limp along until the international break and then get to the bottom of it

Cheers Panchero!

Back
Top Bottom