Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Forest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I can’t stand the cunts now after what happened on Saturday towards families and the general public, plus their comments and hope the wankers get everything they deserve, before, during and after the match, the disrespectful cunts.🤬

The Wednesday of the East Midlands.

Their fans were the most part were poor on Saturday, only heard them when their second went in. I am sure the away end will be singing from the off tomorrow.

Great work throughout the season captain,don’t know how you find the will sometimes. Just hope we can upset the deluded mark 2 tomorrow night,you will get more views than deep throat

Let’s hope our lads don’t freeze in front of a loud Full house, be a new experience for many of them.

If, as expected, we lose tomorrow then I will NOT be doing a post match view from due to being sick with bitterness and hate. So with this in mind I would just like to say thanks to everyone who read and commented on The View From this season. See you all in pre-season!!
I'm still looking forward to the View, Roy. The one full of salty tears.

‘Spoke at length to some Sheff U lads last night, they’re well up for the game at ours after that late goal…’

Hands up who be these Blades displaying such quantities of optimism we’re very obviously famed for?

‘Spoke at length to some Sheff U lads last night, they’re well up for the game at ours after that late goal…’

Hands up who be these Blades displaying such quantities of optimism we’re very obviously famed for?
I’ve spoke to one of the lads myself and they’ve said the players are buzzing for it and can’t wait to make amends for their underperformance from Saturday. He doesn’t usually comment on such things either, we’ll see. 🤷‍♂️

Me. What's the point otherwise?

I reckon we've found a fanbase that might actually be worse than Wednesday's in terms of arrogance.

I conclude similar. Both qualify for ownership of ‘cunt’ for a collective noun of their respective cunty fans.

Although if ever referenced, I’d probably recommend completing the sentence with the word fans, “a cunt of Forest” just sounds, well, weird.

I’ve spoke to one of the lads myself and they’ve said the players are buzzing for it and can’t wait to make amends for their underperformance from Saturday. He doesn’t usually comment on such things either, we’ll see. 🤷‍♂️

And right there, I’m going to refill the rum glass! Spot on reply Wizadry

If, as expected, we lose tomorrow then I will NOT be doing a post match view from due to being sick with bitterness and hate. So with this in mind I would just like to say thanks to everyone who read and commented on The View From this season. See you all in pre-season!!
Not doing the Wembley match then ?

Thanks Roygbiv a great seasons work. A revolting set of fans. Spitting, chucking pyros with no concern for the people below and spent the whole day trying to stir up trouble.

There is such a thing as winning well. Their old gaffer would have done it. I am confident they will show little class or style regardless off the result.

They are in the box seat but.......

Cheers Roy for all your work from an appreciative audience… obviously hope I’m gonna hear from you a couple of times more this season .. but just in case 😃…. UTB ⚔️

Thanks Roy for all of these threads. Like many others part of my pre match routine. Top Blade.

Their arrogance makes me think if we score first the crowd will go into shock and be proper nervy. Can take going out but let's make them suffer for a bit if we do.

Their fans were the most part were poor on Saturday, only heard them when their second went in. I am sure the away end will be singing from the off tomorrow.
That is totally false. They were in full voice throughout the game until Berge scored late on.

I'm on South stand G-Block

I dont blame them for been arrogant, they have a good side and have outclassed us in much on the 270 minutes we have played them this season, there home record is far better than our away record. All points one way unfortunately, yes I'd be shit in the trenches etc etc....

Unreal arrogance from them. Hopefully Hecky has pinned a few up on the wall.

I looked on the BBC site this morning at the comments on the Huddersfield win. And sure enough the same arrogant comments from them there. They think they are as good as promoted now.

We were well beaten at BL but are still in the match at 2-1.

We need to treat this match like a knockout cup game now.

I honestly thought that there wasn't any bigger narcissists than our porcine neighbours but this lot take the title, I have had to deal with them over the years and honestly used to be a bit jealous of the cloughy years but like the S6 lot they believe they have a right to sit at the top table because of past glorys
I hope udders absolutely embarass them at Wembley

Back
Top Bottom