Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Forest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If, as expected, we lose tomorrow then I will NOT be doing a post match view from due to being sick with bitterness and hate. So with this in mind I would just like to say thanks to everyone who read and commented on The View From this season. See you all in pre-season!!
Looking forward to the view from…..
Eternal optimism !!! Thanks Roy!

Thanks Roy, for this & all the others throughout the season.

You know what though, I don't think the majority of those comments are too wide of the mark considering, there will always be the gobby one's of course but our late goal has put doubt in the minds of a lot of them & if it also gets in the head of their players it could affect their mindset. Of course we have to step up & take advantage of that but if we can..........................

Nope. Not reading them. I can already hazard a pretty good guess what they're going to be like.

If, as expected, we lose tomorrow then I will NOT be doing a post match view from due to being sick with bitterness and hate. So with this in mind I would just like to say thanks to everyone who read and commented on The View From this season. See you all in pre-season!!
Don't blame you Roy and thanks for all your views this season.

As ever Roy,many thanks for your hard work again this season.
No surprises in these comments at all.
Whatever happens tomorrow we're in a better position than we were 6 months ago and I'll take that all day long.

So they shit themselves then if Billy is all of a sudden named in the team 60 minutes from kick off

Thanks Roy see you next season whichever division we are in
Hecky’s been getting all of the player’s names changed to Billy Sharp by deed poll the last few days just so we have 11 Billy’s on the pitch.

Thanks for the efforts all season, Roy. Always a very insightful feature.

Like many I will park this one though. Think I will read it only if we pull it out of the bag!

I’m looking forward to the view from. You’ll defo be doing one 😀

I don't actually blame them for their confidence here. They've been comprehensively better than us the last twice we've played and their home record this year is superb.

It's been almost 25 years outside the top flight for Forest now though and this is the closest they've been to getting back there since they came down. Tomorrow is absolutely huge for them in a way I'm not sure we can fully relate too. There will be massive pressure on them and whilst I fully expect them to go through, better teams have frozen in such games.

We'll be seeing you for the Pre-match view from Wembley.

Cheers Mr Royston.
I know the 4g will be crap down in the Caymans, but surely you can do a view from Blades V Luton on the jet back??

I don't actually blame them for their confidence here. They've been comprehensively better than us the last twice we've played and their home record this year is superb.

It's been almost 25 years outside the top flight for Forest now though and this is the closest they've been to getting back there since they came down. Tomorrow is absolutely huge for them in a way I'm not sure we can fully relate too. There will be massive pressure on them and whilst I fully expect them to go through, better teams have frozen in such games.
They (whoever they are ) say pride comes before a fall.

Let's hope so!

The view from one Forest fan was forced upon me in the pub and that was borderline intolerable. You therefore have my eternal respect, Roygbiv, for fishing in such fetid ponds. At least the pub was the Ball_Sup (Phil) referenced Sussex Arms.
And don't forget, with a maximum of three games untill the end of the Carrier Bag Firm season, it's not long until our 21/22 bar, pub & beer awards - the Ball Suppys 2022 - stay tuned

And don't forget, with a maximum of three games untill the end of the Carrier Bag Firm season, it's not long until our 21/22 bar, pub & beer awards - the Ball Suppys 2022 - stay tuned
I can only presume the Ball Suppys (Suppies?) are an inclusive, multisports awards?

I can only presume the Ball Suppys (Suppies?) are an inclusive, multisports awards?
No. The Ball Suppy's cover Sheffield United (any team) away games only. The Sussex Arms is unlikely to ever feature... Last ceremony was 2020.

Not reading this now but will do for we beat them! I've lived in Nottingham and I can confirm for those that are interested that there is some similarities between forest and Wednesday in terms for delusion. Granted forest have actually won stuff of note in the last 45 years, Wednesday bar the milk cup haven't. But to give you an example of forest/Wednesday similarities I'll share a conversation I had with a forest fan mate from yesterday.

Forest fan: I see you couldn't sell out all your tickets, we sold our place in less than an hour.

Me: we did sell out still. We are the best supported bream in this division also.

Forest fan: we would be if our ground was bigger!

Totally missing the fact that forest's 27,100 average is still three thousand short of their capacity of 30,000!

Always preferred Notts (County) over Forest!

Reactions: Dkc

We need to just go at them 110% from the start. Need to pressure high. High intensity. You can't stop their runners but you can stop the ball. If we let their midfield have so much time on the ball again we'll lose.

Back
Top Bottom