Pre-Match View From Bolton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They really don't like us, do they?

Would love a scrappy, time-wasting, 1-0 win with a goal scored by Fat Little Pig.

What the fuck have I read.

I have no care for Bolton whatsoever, they seem to have the bigger bees in their bonnets if anything.

The one saying it's come from league one, whey they put up a challenge to the auto promotion places? Didn't we come from 12 points behind in that season and finish about 15 clear of them? Where was the 'sudden' challenge from them?

“1:1. Ameobi for us, Fat Little Pig for them

sheffield-united-v-norwich-city-efl-sky-bet-championship-2018-19-football-bramall-lane-sheffield-uk-4-aug-2018-shutterstock-editorial-9793848k.jpg

Billy-Sharp-871973.jpg

“last season ostensibly showed us that our youth players are better than those at clubs like Palace, Forest, Sheff U, Leeds, Birmingham, Watford etc”

What?!

Love this one as it's quite funny...

“Carbon copy of last night 1-0 will do me And their manager and fans will moan like the miserable fookers that they are because even though they won League 1 they’ve realised that they aren’t actually Barcefuckinglona and they can stick their greasy chip butties where the sun doesn’t shine”

Think he's a closet Blade :D

Top bit of irony indeed or at least just getting us confused for them. I think we all recall how they got all excited how they were nailed on to not only beat us at the Lane, but then go on and win League 1 at a canter. Remind me how that worked out for them.....

We have been in the same division a while, results have gone back and forth. Of course there's a bit of a rivalry. It doesn't make anyone any less of a person.

People dislike them because they are associated with Fat Sam who most can't stand, their current manager is a tool and they tend towards anti-football.

They had a massive fall from grace coupled with financial mis-management and their fans are bitter about it - having a superiority complex because we suggest we don't like much about their club gives them a sense of identity "no one likes us" bollocks basically.

But if my club had been fucked up like theirs had, if our ground was a soulless hellscape, if the Phoenix Club was more popular than my club and David Wheater still played for us I'd be a bit grumpy as well

“I really don’t get how they don’t like us not as though we are local rivals tbh not many fans like us which is puzzling.”

Hmmmm..........there seems to be a connection between the first part of the sentence and the last part of the sentence

quite puzzling really............;)

UTB

can't stand these twats .
they just don't realise how lucky they've been to be bankrolled into the prem and then their owner stands the near 200 million they lost .how feckin lucky is that .

I really hate there club. Boring club, boring manager, boring team.

you ‘ve all missed the killer comment ;)
sheff utd will try and dominate posession
finally.. we’ve been recognised as a football team
bolton? not reight bothered either way
madine/ parkinson?? weapons grade twats

“last season ostensibly showed us that our youth players are better than those at clubs like Palace, Forest, Sheff U, Leeds, Birmingham, Watford etc”

What the actual fuck???

Ok I'll be first; most of their fans accept how poor and lucky they've been so far and will accept a draw or win by an odd goal.
There's some uninformed prat who thinks they have a better youth set up than we do...
And then there is the prize penis - possibly a wednesday fan who gives us our life story for the last 2 years rewritten to make it look like we care about Bolton. No we don't care, we care about 3 points whether it's Bolton, Oxford or Man City stood in the way it's the 3 points.

Cheers Roy. They’re a fucking weird bunch of supporters with over inflated egos.
Fuck em and their cesspit of a ground on a bloody retail park!!. UTB

Cheers roy.

Hope we put a performance in and get the three points...be nice to build on the last two results and get some momentum going.
Leon due one or two! :eek: ;)

UTB!

What?!

Ostensibly
as appears or is stated to be true, though not necessarily so

I'm going with the not necessarily so bit.

“These clowns really do have an unhealthy dislike for us dont they and its from absolutely nowhere. Baffling really”

I’ll answer that one, we were about 7 points clear at the top from them when their chairman published a piece saying in effect we “bottled a better position five years earlier, and he would rather be in their position than ours because of the upcoming fixtures” when we did finish almost 20 points clear of them he also pushed an item onto Channel 5s end of season review intimating they had a rosier future at Championship level than us.

Add that to the thug they had playing for them going online and mouthing abouse at our captain and leading goal scorer.

Really baffling why they aren’t that popular with us.

Back
Top Bottom