Pre-match View From Arsenal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think we can get a draw because they are average that a draw is very realistic. because we have got them at the right time it feels aubameyang suspended is a big loss as he would caused few problems with his pace & watching arsenal in a few games like Chelsea man utd & palace they seem to shattered after 70mins because mainly they arent used to having to give 100%

Gracias Roy. Good comments from the Arse.
We're about to feel the " wrath of Arteta"
Oooooh, get them...

where are all the idiots, reasoned and sensible comments 🤮

Still one or two who think it's just about work rate and organisation #viewfromgarth

As above these are the basics of all the best teams.

If we're back on it following our xmas period "tiredness" then i reckon we'll do 'em. Their defence are there for the taking - David Luiz :D

Cheers Roy. They’re not overly confident!!.
I think we’re going to get at least a point but it’s gonna be tough🙄⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

Kinda annoyed that these days football seems to be all about “pressing”, “work rate” and “running” though…any useless **** can do these, I want to see things on the pitch I can’t do.
Who cares about all these useless forms of basically exercising…football should be about the artistry, the technique…the mavericks that get you out of your chair…

If this clown thinks that every 5 a side messi can do this then why the fook isn't everyone else doing it? Fact is that most teams don't have the determination to do what we do. So just like how not everyone can run a marathon or complete an Ironman race, its a fair assumption that this muppet can't press or run like Sheffield United do

We are super fit, we have a conditioning programme which is unrivalled by everyone except Wolves (i think). And most teams aren't able to do the work. That in itself is a skill, I get out of my chair when we put a hard challenge in just as much as i do when mousse has a moment of technical brilliance.

That's also why we've been above Arsenal most of the season

If this clown thinks that every 5 a side messi can do this then why the fook isn't everyone else doing it? Fact is that most teams don't have the determination to do what we do. So just like how not everyone can run a marathon or complete an Ironman race, its a fair assumption that this muppet can't press or run like Sheffield United do

We are super fit, we have a conditioning programme which is unrivalled by everyone except Wolves (i think). And most teams aren't able to do the work. That in itself is a skill, I get out of my chair when we put a hard challenge in just as much as i do when mousse has a moment of technical brilliance.

That's also why we've been above Arsenal most of the season
Exactly. To do as well as we have, you have to be brilliant at some aspect of the game. Who cares whether it's workrate, organisation, physicality, height, skill, pace, or flair.

If anything has given me the feeling of braking the game, it's the pace of Adama Traore this season.

On paper this, on paper that, they do not sound very confident at all, and that last comment, he’s saying, we have a couple of flash Harry’s who can dribble a bit, but we can’t get the basics right.

On paper this, on paper that, they do not sound very confident at all, and that last comment, he’s saying, we have a couple of flash Harry’s who can dribble a bit, but we can’t get the basics right.
On the bit of paper that's called the Premier League table, we have the better players.
They must use a different bit of paper ;)

“If we win this we’ll climb to 1 point behind Sheffield United.
Never thought I’d ever say that. “

Lose and you'll be 7 points behind Sheffield United.
Never thought I'd ever say that....... :)

If they've got any toilets that need fixing.

Them there plumbers are on their way down to that there London

Cheers Roy!

who’s this clown 🤡?

“Very impressed with Sheffield United too, deserve to be where they are.
Kinda annoyed that these days football seems to be all about “pressing”, “work rate” and “running” though…any useless **** can do these, I want to see things on the pitch I can’t do.

Who cares about all these useless forms of basically exercising…football should be about the artistry, the technique…the mavericks that get you out of your chair…”

Obviously never seen this, Norwood’s volley pass had me out of my chair.

Cheers Roy!

who’s this clown 🤡?

Who cares about all these useless forms of basically exercising…football should be about the artistry, the technique…the mavericks that get you out of your chair…”

Obviously never seen this, Norwood’s volley pass had me out of my chair.

Save this and show it your grandkids. It’s never been better!

Thank you R-Gee. Interesting one, Arteta's no mug lets see how well their player get behind his footballing philosophy.

I kind of agree with this fella but you have to earn the right to show your artistry and technique by your work rate, running and pressing, so far this season Arsenal have been rather poor at running, pressing and work rate so their players are not showing much of what they are capable of. If they can match us for work rate and fitness then yes they should have a chance to win, it will be interesting to see if these overseas players have got it in them as it seems like Arsenal's useless ****'s don't do running, pressing and work rate.
Yes it's not like the good old days when players like Batty, Tommy Smith and Ray Parlour were picking up championship winners medals. Now we have to watch cloggers like Mane and De Bruyne.

As for the Blades, there is plenty of on the ball quality on show. And if you want a maverick I can offer you two

Didsy - what other striker with no goals in 22 matches gets his name chanted in adoration every week - all based on what he does for the team.

Oli - not exactly the ultra modern professional is he? He's close to the maverick bingo full house.
Daft shin pads - check
Daft haircut - check (although it's better than it was
Daft dress sense - check
Daft off field publicity - check and check and check

Very complimentary - kinda surprised and I enjoyed the last quote although it doesn't apply to clubs without billionaire owners.

Flair, style and a mercurial left foot cost money these days, unless you unearth a gem like David Brooks you've no chance.... errmmmmm ???

(Still ok with why we sold him - IWWT)

Cheers Panchero!

Back
Top Bottom