Positives

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Might have been an idea to literally have everyone behind the ball from the start and try to be solid and organised, and try and work yourself into the game without being washed away in 15 minutes. Just a thought.

Didn’t have to queue for urinals at half time or full time. 4th game in a row now.

Arblaster looked good. 100% pass accuracy and looked a proper player in the way he moved about off the ball, pressing, keeping his position and tracking back. Same with Brooks. Made few runs and asked some questions on them. Osula also put himself about. Good to see Baldock back.

Regarding where we go from here, we must really put some thought into our future planning. We've got some good youngsters, and they are going to help us. We need to look for the right kind of qualities to complement them. Although some experience is required we can't spend the majority of resources on players who aren't fabulous.

I remember when Warnock was at QPR he wanted to sign Nick Montgomery. But Kevin Blackwell would not let him go, certainly not to Warnock, and to prevent it we offered Monty a great contract. Although he was a player who did well for us at times, we were wrong to make him + the likes of Cresswell and Britton our 'stars', our big money players. Despite their experience you should expect more skill and flair from your big earners.

The positives are 1) we've finally found out that Norwood should never start another game, 2) we've found out ahmedodzic isn't a captain 3) we've found out Trusty isn't and never will be a left back, 4) we've found out the new keeper isn't as good as the keeper we all thought was shit, 5) we've found out that we shouldn't put as many pies in the oven for half time refreshments because half the crowd have already left and the half that remained felt sick

Just wait until you find out we’ve sent people to the moon.

Two more positives.
Tom Davies.

Arsenal have scored at least two goals per half in the the last three and a half games. Until 'The Fortress' BDTBL, second half 💪

The catering company has signed for another 10 years too
Just wait till they enter their 9th year and we leave them dangling over a new contract.

All of sudden gourmet food, craft beer and nice imported lagers hit the stands because of course they will want to impress in their last year of contract.

Far too much negativity on this forum.
The positives...
We only lost the second half 1-0 against one of the best teams in Europe.
Baldock's back.
Arblaster.
Jack Robinson was immense at the back tonight.
On to Bournemouth

IMG_8114.gif

Positive .. I no longer feel compelled to attend another game this season . I've a ST and will renew , I'll still meet mates for a prematch pint but season over . I've really got better things to do

Well done for trying to conjure up some kind of positivity, but your efforts are misplaced here. This is quite possibly the worst I've ever seen or felt in 41 years.
62 years mate

The positives...
Baldock's back.
Arblaster.
On to Bournemouth
We conceded 6 and Robinson was immense 😂

If you're looking for positives, better avoid the BBC website match report.

To my mind the goal now is just to get above Burnley.

If we finish 19th, no one can say we were the worst team ever in the Premier League.

That is all that is left.

Let's salvage some pride in what has been a difficult season.

HH

If you're looking for positives, better avoid the BBC website match report.
Agreed. It’s written by someone called Emma “I love Arsenal” Smith-Gooner.

Ok I made the last bit up.

The wording is really unfair and quite disgusting really. Show some empathy at least girl.

At least 84 of the minutes we didn’t allow then to score a goal.

Just those slightly irksome other 6 we need to work on!

Not long until we never have to see most of these pull on the shirt ever again

Arblaster looked good. 100% pass accuracy and looked a proper player in the way he moved about off the ball, pressing, keeping his position and tracking back. Same with Brooks. Made few runs and asked some questions on them. Osula also put himself about. Good to see Baldock back.

Regarding where we go from here, we must really put some thought into our future planning. We've got some good youngsters, and they are going to help us. We need to look for the right kind of qualities to complement them. Although some experience is required we can't spend the majority of resources on players who aren't fabulous.

I remember when Warnock was at QPR he wanted to sign Nick Montgomery. But Kevin Blackwell would not let him go, certainly not to Warnock, and to prevent it we offered Monty a great contract. Although he was a player who did well for us at times, we were wrong to make him + the likes of Cresswell and Britton our 'stars', our big money players. Despite their experience you should expect more skill and flair from your big earners.
The 4 players you mentioned were the only pluses of the night. A fit George Baldock is crucial for the club moving forward. We looked much better with him on the pitch. The youngsters need experienced heads to guide them and GB fits the bill. We should make strenuous efforts to keep him starting with him being given the captaincy. Hard to think of any others that qualify as experienced heads to keep after tonights showing. Would also like to see Peck given some game time before the end of the season.

The positives...
Baldock's back.
Arblaster.
On to Bournemouth
We are the first team to stop Arsenal from scoring at least 2 goals in a half of a league match in the previous 9 half-matches they've played

I was home by half time which allowed me to get my clothes ironed and dinner sorted for work instead of rushing around this morning

Back
Top Bottom