Poor Newcastle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They’ve scrapped FA Cup replays so the big club scoundrels can play joke friendlies like this so they have!

Been meaning to tell you Jim, during the last of your many spells in prison, Liz and I got to spending a wee bit of time together, we did and truth be known she rather enjoyed it, she did.

Anyways, pint....?

Been meaning to tell you Jim, during the last of your many spells in prison, Liz and I got to spending a wee bit of time together, we did and truth be known she rather enjoyed it, she did.

Anyways, pint....?

Aye so you think you’re a hard man so you do, well I’m here to tell you that you aren’t! I’ll be having a few wee words with my Elizabeth so I will I’ll get to the bottom of this.

Aye so you think you’re a hard man so you do, well I’m here to tell you that you aren’t! I’ll be having a few wee words with my Elizabeth so I will I’ll get to the bottom of this.

Have to admit that I soon got to the bottom of it myself I did, fair old made the Rover's windows rattle it did.

What flavour crisps did you want with your pint...

Must admit , being dumped out of Europe by the team that finished 1 place below them made me smile . Unlucky lads

Fair play to you Gwen

Jim, been meaning to ask you.

Are you still going to Europe to do the Europeans?

I can kind of understand this type of circus in pre-season but not a week after the season has finished (for most) ultimately when we play a XI against a lot of clubs in preseason it’s no where near the starting XI that will play game 1 of the season or you get the U23s etc

I can kind of understand this type of circus in pre-season but not a week after the season has finished (for most) ultimately when we play a XI against a lot of clubs in preseason it’s no where near the starting XI that will play game 1 of the season or you get the U23s etc
Just about the money, isn't it?

The side that got thumped 8-0 was just the kids, so it's no great surprise. Mostly just an attempt to further grow our 'brand' in a new market. The thinking is apparently that it's better to do it now when the Premier League has only just finished and it gives the more senior players who did travel longer to recover, instead of taking them over there just before the season starts.

Disappointed to be missing out on Europe, can't rely on either side of Manchester to do what is expected of them in the FA Cup final, it seems.

Anyway, sad to see you get relegated, would have been more just if the teams who'd broken the PSR rules had gone down, but it is what it is. Hopefully it won't be too long before you back up.

Back
Top Bottom