Points begging for away games

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Swansea away on a Tuesday night is all ticket, we won't sell 1971 tickets for that, so there is a good opportunity for supporters who can make the trip, followed by Preston 4 days later, where we should also get a big allocation. There are games out there where you can build up loyalty points. Will be at both see you all there

Thanks mate.

If anyone is struggling with loyalty points I’ll accept face value for the tickets, all I ask is a few free pedicures from you. My veruccas are killing me!

UTB FTV

My dad's got about 60k points and he's been to 2 away games in 5 years. Whored it out for ages

Thought it was only really an issue in the Premier League. Can’t recall any arguments about it last season.

How many tickets do the club hold back for players to give out? Probably only happens for bigger games but Sky kept showing Gibbs-White’s Mrs in the away end at Forest. Thought it took the piss that she was there in a 2k allocation when many of us just missed out.
oh come on - if you dont want players family to watch them play thats not on

I don’t go to many away games but why would Stoke sell out over Swansea and Preston, is it just a case of distance?
Swansea away mid week ? Preston easy travel !!

Back
Top Bottom