Please Stay Kevin McDonald

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Do it Kmac. Sign for the fuckers & put us out of our misery.
At least you might end up back in the championshp.
The Blades however are destined to be in the wilderness for many years with players such as Porter, Doyle, Williams.

Im sure the 750K will pay for maybe one or two of their salaries for the year?

More chance of Alan Carr marrying Sean Bean than us finishing above Wolves. It should be our ambition, but we're being run on a budget similar to Chesterfield's. Wolves are looking to sign 5 or 6 players before the deadline. We've barely signed 5 or 6 players in the last 3 years. And their team is already all shades of shit better than ours.

Well we have signed a lot of players, but sold the good ones.

The more I think about it the more I think we just might as well do a wholesale clearance of as many players as we can now... Howard, Hill, Higginbotham, Williams, McMahon, Collins, Doyle, Flynn, Porter, Westlake, McDonald etc;

Replace them with young hungry players who want to win and be successful, not like the ones above who are just getting by in their career

I am not convinced any of the players mentioned above are hungry for success

Charlton

I'm totally lost as well Swizzler. why does logic and sense go out the window with so many football supporters when talking about players contracts and ther transfer system? At the moment this particular conversation seems to be advocating constructive dismissal!
And of a player who has done nowt wrong! It's just weird on here sometimes

The more I think about it the more I think we just might as well do a wholesale clearance of as many players as we can now... Howard, Hill, Higginbotham, Williams, McMahon, Collins, Doyle, Flynn, Porter, Westlake, McDonald etc;

Replace them with young hungry players who want to win and be successful, not like the ones above who are just getting by in their career

I am not convinced any of the players mentioned above are hungry for success

Charlton

I think this is what will happen. Trouble is it will only be when their contracts expire. So we have to be patient and accept that we may not be challenging for promotion this year. We cant just cancel contracts and lets face it no one will pay them the same money that we are doing so we are stuck with them.

Has he fooked off yet?
Pre meditated and engineered move IMO
I am certain he and his agent had been planning all this and he just went along with Weir's plans to build the team around him.
I reckon he thinks this is quite amusing

We will not replace him with anything but a ten bob journeyman.
Probably fit right in with our shower of shit I suppose.

Club ought to provide us all with a tube of Preparation H
Making things less painful as they just go through the motions.

United need to get replacement in now. If he doesn't go then its competition for macca. I want rid now as he clearly doesn't want to stay

like that will happen. we'll just muddle along.. maccabe has no ambition for this club.. i suppose the 750k will help pay off monty and all the other dross like cresswell that are arse raping us for a pension

Or, claiming the salaries and payments they had negotiated in good faith with their employer.

I like KM, he can be a great player on his day, however I think he thinks he is bigger than little old Sheff United and he has spent the last two summers trying to engineer a move.

How did Jackett know there was a clause / how much the clause was? Maybe just maybe the agent let him know?

My attitude now is just go and get on with it, then DW mk2 can start planning for life without him.

I don't wish him well, he was on the scrap heap with a lousy reputation when we signed him, he is symptomatic of greedy modern day footballers. I just hope the board learn and in any future negotiations they tell the agents they can shove their clauses where the sun don't shine.

I don't wish him well.........

I know he's just looking out for himself...

I know this is what all footballers are like nowadays....

And I know more than likely in the same position, I'd probably do the same...

...but I hope Captain Blade hoofs his spuds into the roof of his mouth on the way out anyway...

I know he's just looking out for himself...

I know this is what all footballers are like nowadays....

And I know more than likely in the same position, I'd probably do the same...

...but I hope Captain Blade hoofs his spuds into the roof of his mouth on the way out anyway...

Biggest laugh of the day Oreyt, just spat Fanta orange all over my monitor!! And no Raul that's not a euphemism.

Back
Top Bottom