Playoffs - away leg tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can I be the first to beg for a ticket if anyone with many more loyalty points than me can't make it? Seems extremely unlikely, but if you don't ask, you don't get.

I'm over from the Philippines in the deluded hope that we might finally win a play-off campaign!

Can I be the first to beg for a ticket if anyone with many more loyalty points than me can't make it? Seems extremely unlikely, but if you don't ask, you don't get.

I'm over from the Philippines in the deluded hope that we might finally win a play-off campaign!
Get in touch with the ticket office and explain your situation. They might put one aside for you. I know they are quite accommodating of international fans

Apparently an over all allocation of 4K across the two legs was agreed. So we are getting 37.

Whats the point in going a pig fan told me we will get hammered by forest on saturday

Get in touch with the ticket office and explain your situation. They might put one aside for you. I know they are quite accommodating of international fans
I might do that actually, thanks for the idea. I suspect what you're thinking of is like when those crazy Norwegian dudes come over and stuff like that. It's probably not quite the same for me, I used to have a season ticket and only left the country in 2016. Still, doesn't hurt to ask!

I might do that actually, thanks for the idea. I suspect what you're thinking of is like when those crazy Norwegian dudes come over and stuff like that. It's probably not quite the same for me, I used to have a season ticket and only left the country in 2016. Still, doesn't hurt to ask!
Sander Berge? We pay him quite a lot to come over I believe.

Disappointed there's still no news. Itching at the bit to complain when Forest only give us half as many as we gave them.

I may have the chance of 2 40k+ loyalty points STs to use, I have just over 20k. But, I haven't done a single away this season due to workloads (done a few previously). I don't think it would be right in the circumstances to take advantage.

I may have the chance of 2 40k+ loyalty points STs to use, I have just over 20k. But, I haven't done a single away this season due to workloads (done a few previously). I don't think it would be right in the circumstances to take advantage.
Imagine they’ll be all gone at 55k or 50k if we get 2k.

If this is correct then that’s great but I’m sceptical unless something has changed recently. Back in the day’s when Emma Wylie was TO Manager, this was the case - I could e-mail her, and she would always find a ticket for a restricted allocation away game. Since she left, absolutely no luck at all - they don’t seem to care even if somebody is taking the time (and $) to fly thousands of miles to attend. And that’s even for somebody who has been a ST holder for several years (despite living abroad and uses 3-4 times a season) - the girls in the TO simply inform you “Sorry, we have our policies - you’ll have to wait until your loyalty threshold”. I have mates over here who support other clubs (Prem and Champ) who fly in and always manage to get a ticket to away games as the clubs have a small number they always keep aside until around a week before the game for such situations. Which makes sense.
And before anybody showers me with tickets 😉, I’m not planning on making it over the Forest away but would 🤞 be at Wembley - courtesy of my ST / points

If this is correct then that’s great but I’m sceptical unless something has changed recently. Back in the day’s when Emma Wylie was TO Manager, this was the case - I could e-mail her, and she would always find a ticket for a restricted allocation away game. Since she left, absolutely no luck at all - they don’t seem to care even if somebody is taking the time (and $) to fly thousands of miles to attend. And that’s even for somebody who has been a ST holder for several years (despite living abroad and uses 3-4 times a season) - the girls in the TO simply inform you “Sorry, we have our policies - you’ll have to wait until your loyalty threshold”. I have mates over here who support other clubs (Prem and Champ) who fly in and always manage to get a ticket to away games as the clubs have a small number they always keep aside until around a week before the game for such situations. Which makes sense.
And before anybody showers me with tickets 😉, I’m not planning on making it over the Forest away but would 🤞 be at Wembley - courtesy of my ST / points
PS if anybody has a name for the new (“I could give a actually shit about overseas fans in this situation”) Emma Wylie for future reference, please PM me

At £29 quid as opposed to our £20. Something is very odd here, unless Forest have just screwed over a potential agreement that the two clubs had. Seems very odd, and why they've got the BL upper is still beyond me and many more.

Back
Top Bottom