Players who need dropping

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Like you said, who do you replace them with? A midfield of Fleck, Norwood and Osborn? To be fair to Trusty, how many times has he played left back instead of central back?

Trusty might not be a Premier League defender but he'll be quality for us next season like he was for Birmingham in the Championship, so long as he doesn't have 50p head Egan or walking calamity Anel alongside him. Build a defence around him and Norrington-Davies with four at the back. Sign a new centre back and a new right back until Curtis is ready.

I'm not bothered about who needs dropping, I'm more bothered with who needs getting rid of in the summer. This season was over as soon as we lost to Luton on Boxing Day.

Forest and Everton could both be docked 10 points and won't change a damn thing for us. That's how crap we are.

Might as well play the young talented lads. We’re down already. And it won’t affect their careers because they will give their all and the crowd will appreciate it. Would make a change from half hearted so called senior players who clearly don’t give a fucking monkeys chuff. Who’d notice if we binned off half of these twats for the Villa game??

Souza has to be first on dropped.

For all his good points he is a total liability.

Anel is our best centre half which doesn't say much for the other two. Got to go back to a back three. Not good enough to play a two.

You think Wilder is picking players bought by his predecessor because of pride? He's picking them because, in most cases, there is nobody else.

If we drop Anel, Trusty and Robbo, who are we playing at CB? Wes?
Don’t think Wilder would want to pick any of Heckys players 😂 I know I wouldn’t.

Back
Top Bottom