Players are threatening strike action

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

'Lavers' would've looked brilliant on this shirt, imo

'Lavers' would look better on the shirt, than it will on the South Stand.

Nobody will give a shit if we’re winning in the fucker!
It’s not bad anyway… seen far worse on a Blades shirt in the past!
We’ve enough to worry about I’d say… although things are starting to look up if the rumours are true 🤞

The lavers version is a thing of beauty. This on the other hand... Dog sh1t
Tbf it is. But, with a 'Lavers' sponsor on it itd look decent (imo). Much rather see the 'Lavers' sponsor there than on the South Stand.

Tbf it is. But, with a 'Lavers' sponsor on it itd look decent (imo). Much rather see the 'Lavers' sponsor there than on the South Stand.
I love the new away shirt! The home shirt started growing on me until I saw the new sponsor logo on it. The mock ups with the lavers logo on make them look 10x better. Let's hope the deal is financially worth it as I think they'd have sold far more shirts with the lavers logo on. It would have been a classic.

Does the OP mean 'revolting'?
I think all three kits are terrible, especially the terminally boring off-white thing. The sponsor logo looks quite juvenile and the shirt neck lines are ugly.
Had a look at the training gear in the Meadowhall shop the other day too and the quality is abysmal.
But you don't have to buy any of them, do you?
Errea, eh!
utb

Like all the shirts the sponsor will be what it is as they want the logo on the front.

That’s the worst imaginable colour combo of sponsor & shirt that I’ve ever seen - if the sponsor insisted on a red which almost but not quite matches our red , it might not be so disastrous if it were mounted on one of the white stripes - looks horrendous red on red

And the wording underneath is illegible, which doesn’t bother me but ought to irritate CFI

- put the normal CFI logo in a black rectangle and all the design problems go away

- the URL isn’t clearly a URL, and it’s been done in shite basic font which is illegible regardless

- it will now affect shirt sales with the club apparently strapped for cash, i honestly think this will be the lowest selling shirt in decades. No idea who’s actually going to wear it in public, it’s an embarrassment and It’s so bad i think we could put off players signing

- put the normal CFI logo in a black rectangle and all the design problems go away

- the URL isn’t clearly a URL, and it’s been done in shite basic font which is illegible regardless

- it will now affect shirt sales with the club apparently strapped for cash, i honestly think this will be the lowest selling shirt in decades. No idea who’s actually going to wear it in public, it’s an embarrassment and It’s so bad i think we could put off players signing
Plain unbranded shirt please!

😄😄😄

Back
Top Bottom