Play the *ucking game out!!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

wasn't great. half the team attack, half trying to play out time. no one supporting each other.

Keep the ball deep in their half, take it into the corner, wind the clock down, this is basic stuff.

Keep the ball deep in their half, take it into the corner, wind the clock down, this is basic stuff.
No, I’d disagree, don’t keep the ball in the corner, go for it. No preserving the result, it doesn’t work with this side. Not for now.

keep going at teams, not finding corners, keep at em

Wilder might have bought some crap in for top brass but he had nouse and we'd have seen that game out under him.

Not sure that’s true. They’ve barely had a kick for 4 and a half minutes of injury time. We’d managed it pretty well up until that point.

Don’t care who the manager is. You can’t legislate for an individual error as bad as that.

Hang on….we kept it….we also opened them up numerous times into good positions to get a third!
Instead we took it to the ducking corner or played for time.
There’s ALWAYS a point where the opponent has the ball late on, better to get the third when the chance is there rather than just go back or give it up. If I’m in the same bot as a Preston fan now I’m laughing my nuts off saying “serves you fucking right”…finish them off!!!

Not sure that’s true. They’ve barely had a kick for 4 and a half minutes of injury time. We’d managed it pretty well up until that point.

Don’t care who the manager is. You can’t legislate for an individual error as bad as that.
The manager keeps picking him though. It's not like today was a brain fart out of character. He is weak and shit in the air.

The manager keeps picking him though. It's not like today was a brain fart out of character. He is weak and shit in the air.

That’s true but so did Wilder tbf. Seems to be that he’s only getting a game because he’s left footed but surely that would have to change now. You’d hope anyway.

Back
Top Bottom