PH - Open and frank interview

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

But you usually end up with a lower interest rate or better terms on the newer mortgage.
Otherwise there's no point doing it.
Again, not the point I was making, but hey ho

Debt restructuring is not paying all your debts off, as some on here have said we have

Again, not the point I was making, but hey ho

Debt restructuring is not paying all your debts off, as some on here have said we have
Didn't say it was.
Restructuring usually is to get better terms for the borrower - ie you get one loan to repay 3 prior loans all together, normally the monthly repayments on the 3 combined are cheaper than 3 separate rmonthly repayments

Didn't say it was.
Restructuring usually is to get better terms for the borrower - ie you get one loan to repay 3 prior loans all together, normally the monthly repayments on the 3 combined are cheaper than 3 separate rmonthly repayments
Your messages seemed to insinuate that I am the one saying were not in debt because its been paid off, or a massive chunk of it has been paid off.

We might have got better terms, but the debts are still there.

Your messages seemed to insinuate that I am the one saying were not in debt because its been paid off, or a massive chunk of it has been paid off.

You posted these words.

“We've reduced our debts by borrowing more to pay them off,”

How did our debt reduce if we borrowed MORE to pay it off?

You posted these words.

I believe you can reduce debt by what they're term as consolidation.often used heavily by football clubs . Taking say 4 debts with 4 separate APR rates and consolidating into one debt with a smaller interest rate or 12 months more to pay off

Ask Martin Lewis about it he loves that sort of moving things about

It’s surely pretty normal to borrow to pay off the debts for football clubs.

The new loan / borrowing etc will be secured against all the PL revenue we will receive over the next year. It’s how it works - we won’t just receive 100m revenue of 1 July and pay it too the banks

If we spend less than 140m on transfers this time there a chance that we spend less than we earn for once and can clear some of these liabilities.

I believe you can reduce debt by what they're term as consolidation.often used heavily by football clubs . Taking say 4 debts with 4 separate APR rates and consolidating into one debt with a smaller interest rate or 12 months more to pay off

But that isn’t reducing the debt, it’s reducing the cost of servicing the debt.

So that does reduce the overall debt
Clubs like man utd are often a billion in debt but its a planned debt

And our UK govt debt is forever in debt but we keep on spending
Not necessarily - you might restructure debt for cashflow, paying over a longer period. The amount you pay monthly has reduced but the overall debt has increased due to interest, fees, etc.

Not necessarily - you might restructure debt for cashflow, paying over a longer period. The amount you pay monthly has reduced but the overall debt has increased due to interest, fees, etc.
Not neccesarily . There's better interest options around and some like you get with changing credit cards 6 month interest free so the savings can be substantial

Just to interrupt the financing discussion it seems that the Prince has spoken to Hal, Nick and Darren on a few topics including the takeover and transfer targets. Nothing concrete disclosed by Darren but confirmed that there will be news soon on 4 targets we are pursuing. Darren hasn't seen any of them play so seems like they will be playing in foreign leagues and ties in with the more recent rumours on Traore and the Bosnian and Tunisian lads

Not neccesarily . There's better interest options around and some like you get with changing credit cards 6 month interest free so the savings can be substantial

Does Martin Lewis know of a credit card where United can transfer say a £100m to with 0% interest for a year?

JJ after yesterdays debt reduction and restricted view tragedy…….

IMG_0139.png

What you actually said was that we were mortgaged up to the hilt, and the debt was the same.
It's quite simple
If you have a £100,000 mortgage and decide to remortgage, the first debt is paid off

But you still owe the same £100,000

Are you now acknowledging that some of that debt has been paid off, which would make your previous statements untrue?

Does Martin Lewis know of a credit card where United can transfer say a £100m to with 0% interest for a year?
Do we need to cover 100m
If we are 100m in debt might as well fold now
Do we have a 50m wage bill
If a club like ours with close to 30k gates can't survive football is doomed

Do we need to cover 100m
If we are 100m in debt might as well fold now
Do we have a 50m wage bill
If a club like ours with close to 30k gates can't survive football is doomed

“Say £100m”

The amount isn’t really the point, you can’t be this dumb……

30k gates brings in around £8m. That doesn’t cover running costs.

Look at the 2022 accounts and let’s see you apply your logic.

You posted these words.

Oh, excuse me

We've paid off some debts by borrowing the same amount from somewhere else

We've then repaid loans with A,B,and C with loans from X,Y, and Z

Hardly relevant anyway

And not relevant at all considering I originally said the debt had increased SINCE WE BECAME A PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB

What you actually said was that we were mortgaged up to the hilt, and the debt was the same.

Are you now acknowledging that some of that debt has been paid off, which would make your previous statements untrue?
No, in that example that you've replied to, £100,000 of debt, restructured for another £100,000 is still £100,000 of debt
Not less

Admin note: Infraction given for personal abuse
How can he be expected to understand accounts when he doesn’t know what reduced means?
You really are a snivelling two faced prick aren't you

Is the debt higher than it was when we were a Championship club, before we ever got promoted back to the Premier League

Yes or No

You really are a snivelling two faced prick aren't you

Is the debt higher than it was when we were a Championship club, before we ever got promoted back to the Premier League

Yes or No

Lol, big shot as always.

You’ve changed the narrative from your stupid comment about reducing debt by borrowing more to pay it off to pretending your claim was about historic v current debt.

As for your claim, yes debt has increased from 18/19 but the balance sheet net assets have gone from -£25m to plus £1m ( before asset revaluation) I suppose we could have rented the ground and spent the money paying off debt and saving the mortgage loan?

Those know your client forms must present you with great difficulties.

“Say £100m”

Bet Barcelona , Man Utd or Real Madrid wished they ,,,owed what we do etc etc etc...

“Say £100m”

30k buying kit food and ancilaries brings I more than 3m your surely not that dumb

Plus having 30k gets you more sponsorship

30k buying kit food and ancilaries brings I more than 3m your surely not that dumb

Plus having 30k gets you more sponsorship

It says £8m not three Ray Charles.

Do you mean cat food and anchovies? It’s hard to tell?

Corporate must bring in a pretty penny too. But being in between owners is causing grief mainly due to uncertainty. But we will get there

Back
Top Bottom