Personalised brick

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

brownie4583

1 Chrissy Wilder
Reaction score
My daughter’s got me a brick for crimbo,has anyone got 1 in the Joe Shaw panel?
I’m going to find it at the game later.

I had one bought about 15 years ago but can’t remember which bit and to this day have never seen it.

Have you actually got notification that it’s been placed yet. I only ask because I got my dad one for his 70th and it took quite a long time to be built into the wall. I think they wait until they’ve got so many requests then order them in bulk from the suppliers.

My dads took about 2 months from the date I bought it to the day it was actually in a wall

I had one bought about 15 years ago but can’t remember which bit and to this day have never seen it.

Have you actually got notification that it’s been placed yet. I only ask because I got my dad one for his 70th and it took quite a long time to be built into the wall. I think they wait until they’ve got so many requests then order them in bulk from the suppliers.

My dads took about 2 months from the date I bought it to the day it was actually in a wall
Think it was ordered around July so hoping it’s there 👍

Attachments

• FE7FDF05-C6EC-43CD-9FAD-BDD44BA272F1.jpeg
    FE7FDF05-C6EC-43CD-9FAD-BDD44BA272F1.jpeg
    741.7 KB · Views: 26
My daughter’s got me a brick for crimbo,has anyone got 1 in the Joe Shaw panel?
I’m going to find it at the game later.

Are you sure it’s in the Joe Shaw section?? I got mine bought about 16 or so year ago & it’s on joe shaws.

Since then they’ve gone all the way up the car park & round the ground

Are you sure it’s in the Joe Shaw section?? I got mine bought about 16 or so year ago & it’s on joe shaws.

Since then they’ve gone all the way up the car park & round the ground
That’s what she sent me 🤔🤞🤞

Got my dad one years ago and he’s ended up behind the burger van in the south stand car park 😆 I love that I do

Mine’s on John Street. Check it out every now and then.

Anybody knows how to find out where the walls are? Mine is placed on the Gary Speed wall.

Do the club keep a record of each brick name and their location?

Saw mine yesterday it’s looking a bit battered. The lettering has gone grey. Maybe timed to happen the same time as my hair!

Can anyone suggest any ways to sort it. (The brick not my hair!) Maybe sponge it down or go over it with a black marker pen?!!

Saw mine yesterday it’s looking a bit battered. The lettering has gone grey. Maybe timed to happen the same time as my hair!

Can anyone suggest any ways to sort it. (The brick not my hair!) Maybe sponge it down or go over it with a black marker pen?!!
Yeah give it a clean. You could use masonry paint with a small artist type paintbrush to highlight the lettering.

My daughter got me one for my birthday 10 years ago, it's on John St. I automatically got entered into the star prize draw and won £2,000 of which I gave her half. I sometimes think maybe I should have given her it all, she bought the brick after all and the receipt was in her name.

Back
Top Bottom