Player Suggestion Oxlaide-Chamberlain?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Permanently injured
On over a £100k PW

What about a pay per game scenario? Surely every club will be put off

Ridiculously expensive footballer who wont actually play football for us? Thanks I hate it

Not sure why/how anyone would seriously think he'd be a good signing. He has nothing to prove, has enough money to do pretty much whatever he wants for the rest of his life, spends more time focusing on his high-maintenance bird and business interests that football and also has an awful injury record over recent seasons.
If anyone thinks he'd uproot to spend the majority of his time in Shirecliffe for any reason other to earn even more money then I'm afraid they're deluded.
If experienced Prom players are a target, Utd could do a lot worse that Nathan Redmond, who would also be a fair bit cheaper than Oxlaide-Chamberlain.

In terms of the Prem veterans on the way down, who could a job for us, I think Redmond and Milnet seen the most bankable if they were interested in us.

What about a pay per game scenario? Surely every club will be put off

By that, you mean have a minimal weekly wage and huge appearance money? Because as you describe it that simply doesn't exist outside of the lower reaches of non-league football

Back
Top Bottom