Over 70? Get out!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

S6 Blade

Reaction score
Premier league looking at banning over 70’s entry to premier league games

If this hits the EFL the pigs are screwed! The average age of their supports must be 75

Panic in the streets of Sheffield.
Hang the BJ

"Panic on the streets of London
Panic on the streets of Birmingham
I wonder to myself
Could life ever be sane again? "

That Chris Wilder really has created chaos with our overlapping centre halves....

5 posts in and already the 'Hitler' card played.

Please close the internet for tonight....
If this story is true (it is a Sky News report?), it looks like the PL trying the dead cat on the table tactic - lob in a ridiculous idea to distract from the real issue. They would have to show that we oldies are more likely to spread the disease (presumably not the case) or that we are mentally incapable of taking a rational decision about the risk to ourselves. I suppose anyone has spent a lifetime watching Utd must be insane. Closing the Internet down is the only solution.
Incidentally, I believe the dead cat died of Coronavirus. They ought to be careful where they throw it....

Will kidney punching the opposition kids and disabled fans still be allowed or will we have to stop just short of contact and mime it, like a playful, pissed up uncle?

Will kidney punching the opposition kids and disabled fans still be allowed or will we have to stop just short of contact and mime it, like a playful, pissed up uncle?
I wish you were better at miming when you are pissed, Uncle Jon. I'm still in agony...

Back
Top Bottom