Out of his depth

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lmfao. Slav at fault? Nah mate. Look back to the previous manager. All the backing. Somehow signed the two strikers who couldn't score in a brothel. Wank. Spineless. Embarrassing. League. Fuckin. One.
QUOTE ROFLCOPTER where I said slav at fault.

So Einstein, what's the solution? Assuming you have money to support it and magical time of 3 days to make it happen. Easy to say stuff, solutions are we need 'mate'

He can get decent players, playing well. End of statement to those that will understand

Come on, somebody had to. 5 games 2 points. 1 win to his name as Blades manager (sky told me that when we beat Derby). Clueless. Jebbison not featured yet not sold or on loan.

Hilarious and actually he might not be the man for the job, BECAUSE this needs surgery without a cheque book. Not his forte
Right there bud. If we're playing the blame game, Wilder/board.

Edit: roflcopter? 😂

Last edited:
He was the best man out there for the job.
Probably still is.
He's already binned off Lowe and Burke, and as soon as the Prince puts his hand in his pocket Norwood, Robinson, Feck etc will all be out of the door too.
He needs a clear out, and clear outs take time.
Where's Burke gone to ??
🤔

These cunts have already chucked one manager under the bus. Looks like they’re going for a second. SJ is putting out a team most of us would have picked. Their ability to create chances and composure in front of goal is absolutely shocking. What can he do without the players putting in a proper shift?

Reactions: SWB
These cunts have already chucked one manager under the bus. Looks like they’re going for a second. SJ is putting out a team most of us would have picked. Their ability to create chances and composure in front of goal is absolutely shocking. What can he do without the players putting in a proper shift?

This is correct apart from one thing
Wilder chucked himself under the bus

I hope Slav soon comes to realise he should be playing as many of the U23s as possible and particularly all three in midfield as Berge is next to useless with the turning circle of an oil tanker and Norwood was good 3 years ago. Fleck god knows what has happened to him but without a dynamic midfield no strikers will have any service and the defence is on back ffot all time.
blades havent got anyone skilfull enough to play from back and beat a man so always is pissing about backwards sideways and hoof after several pointless moves.
Billy is great played from bench.
I do not hold out much hope of changing things in next 4 days and this season is going to be a tough watch.
I think if we don’t recruit then he’ll have to turn to some of the kids to freshen things up they’ll be his only option. Unfortunately we don’t have 3 kids who are ready to play centremid there’s brunt and slater if he’s not sold. The others are very very young and not ready Maguire 17, arblaster 16 and brooks 18 although brooks is a bit immature still and prone to a strop if things aren’t going his way. You’d crush any of those 3 by throwing them into this cluster fuck

Back
Top Bottom