Our new generation of hooligan pricks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Seems to me like we just held our ground and had a good pop back, no different to what's happened for past 50 years (apart from it wasn't all over social media then). Some drama queens need to calm down. I don't condone looking for it but when it comes on top then get ready cos it's game on!

What should he be doing? A weekly address?

They might be working quietly behind the scenes, but we've had the same problem for 18 months and nothing has seemingly been done.

They should be vocal in their condemnation.
They should publicise all banning orders
They should have a zero tolerance policy

It's a difficult task for any club, I'll admit. But with all the benefits of modern technology, it should be a lot easier to identify troublemakers and do something about them. It's not like the old days when trouble was kicking off away from the ground, so they had an out card and say it isn't their problem.

All hooligans are pricks, obviously, but these new wannabees are really annoying.

They've spent the last couple of seasons being wankers across league 1 grounds and are just continuing. There's CCTV everywhere, why the fuck aren't the club or the police doing something about them?

We have a ticketing system that should easily stop troublemakers.

Shouldn't be too difficult, these people have masses of loyalty points (presumably), so unless 'other' people are using their tickets, they should be easily identifiable using a combination of CCTV from the Lane and CCTV from other clubs, social media etc

OK, it's a job for someone which comes with obvious costs so maybe that's the issue but surely the clubs can get together and sort this out.

Yeah like I was happy with kids and women getting bricked at Vale or attacked at Grimsby........what I'm saying is get your head out of your ass and stop being naive, it happens, it has always happened and it will always happen, like it or not football will always have a hooligan element......deal with it coz it's happened for more than 40 years, if the government with all their resources couldn't sort it out keyboard warriors ain't gunna sort it

Is anyone denying it happens? You're stating the fucking obvious.

Perhaps not supporting it like your previous post pretty much did. According to your profile you are 50 years of age. "pm me and I'll gladly give you my address so you can say it to me face to face......don't ever doubt me being a Blade you undereducated, inarticulate, anal retentive, bourgeois prick..........google it bellend."

50 years of age man.

Seems to me like we just held our ground and had a good pop back, no different to what's happened for past 50 years (apart from it wasn't all over social media then). Some drama queens need to calm down. I don't condone looking for it but when it comes on top then get ready cos it's game on!

1970 called - it wants its village idiot back

So we should have been releasing statements while he was playing for Chesterfield?

I'm not sure what our fans being pricks in other league 1 grounds has to do with someone playing for Chesterfield?

In fairness, how the hell can we tell who's involved let alone who's to blame from that video!?

Certainly looks to me like away fans heading to coaches on that side of fence, then breaking through it and attacking Boro fans.

Where the hell has everyone been for the last 50 years? There's been trouble at football matches - involving most teams - since the 60s. In 99% of cases it's easy to avoid it.

Yesterday was the result of a few idiots from both clubs and poor policing. There were 5 arrests - there are more than that every weekend in every city centre. The over-reaction by some on here is ridiculous.

"That was a party political broadcast by the standing at the back dressed stupid and looking stupid party"

Thick fucking neanderthal cunts who think the answer to violence is more violence.....the stupid thick moronic fucking neanderthal cun.....Sorry wrong thread!..
Neanderthals were actually intelligent .. they have the same fox2 gene as homo sapiens and we europeans carry around 5 % neanderthal dna
oops .. sorry :D

There were tweets on here yesterday morning that were from Boro 'fan's, kids, making threats towards our travelling support!!! Why not start by banning all the instigators of the shit that went off and stop fucking about!! There's a picture of 20 pricks on that tweet, first banning orders to them please!!!!

Where the hell has everyone been for the last 50 years? There's been trouble at football matches - involving most teams - since the 60s. In 99% of cases it's easy to avoid it.

Yesterday was the result of a few idiots from both clubs and poor policing. There were 5 arrests - there are more than that every weekend in every city centre. The over-reaction by some on here is ridiculous.

There's a police officer in hospital and kids getting hurt. I don't give a fuck how long it's been going on for, or how easy it is to avoid it. If some fucking single cells idea of a day at the footy is scrapping with other single cells then take it away from the ground, preferably to the edge of a cliff or something where innocent people and people trying to do their job don't end up in hospital or injured.

I don't even understand how people try to justify this shit? Honestly.

There were tweets on here yesterday morning that were from Boro 'fan's, kids, making threats towards our travelling support!!! Why not start by banning all the instigators of the shit that went off and stop fucking about!! There's a picture of 20 pricks on that tweet, first banning orders to them please!!!!

The picture was fake apperently and just a repost of some Newcastle lads and it does the rounds every so often

Trouble is mate I've seen in couple of places that that picture was of young Newcastle fans, and the Boro fan used it as a WUM.

Is anyone denying it happens? You're stating the fucking obvious.

Perhaps not supporting it like your previous post pretty much did. According to your profile you are 50 years of age. "pm me and I'll gladly give you my address so you can say it to me face to face......don't ever doubt me being a Blade you undereducated, inarticulate, anal retentive, bourgeois prick..........google it bellend."

50 years of age man.

There's one or two on here a good few years older than that who aren't averse to behaving similarly.

Biggest joke is that one of them couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.

im all for self defence but some cocks go to matches just to start shit.u wanna fight go and do boxing...but that would mean you need to be disciplined and you'd be fighting someone handy..and this lot would get their arses handed to em. that video of the fag who was gobbing thru the fence at the bloke with his kid..hope the twat gets banned.

im all for self defence but some cocks go to matches just to start shit.u wanna fight go and do boxing...but that would mean you need to be disciplined and you'd be fighting someone handy..and this lot would get their arses handed to em. that video of the fag who was gobbing thru the fence at the bloke with his kid..hope the twat gets banned.

Less of the homophobia please, but I agree with your point.

When i see idiots bouncing around arms outspread I always think what a prick you look. Honestly what do they think they look like?

These idiots let down every single one of us and the club. If I had my way every single one of them would get a mandatory 5 year jail term for football related violence. Absolute dickheads. Doesn't matter who started what, walk away from it and don't get involved.

There's one or two on here a good few years older than that who aren't averse to behaving similarly.

Biggest joke is that one of them couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.

Name and shame

That was posted on here from a tweet that was a blatant piss take. If you arrested them according to twitter you'd be arresting 20 completely innocent Newcastle fans.

It's fairly easy to pick the idiots out... Usually skinny scrawny 18 year olds, with a crap tache, and some horrible looking 'designer' clothing, smoking or vaping, nice thick chain around their necks etc...

Back
Top Bottom