Our fans today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don't know how these knuckleheads would cope in the BLUT.

I go up there most games now and there are always some away fans (especially in the PL) and a huge amount of neutrals. At the Fulham game there were about 25 lads with some 'Calgary' track suit on, most of whom stood up and clapped when that overhead equaliser for Fulham went in. The last 3 times I have been there have been groups of dutch lads right next to us.

I don't know how away fans & neutrals manage to get tickets in a home area like that, but I can't say any of them have been looking for trouble.
Interested to find out how they can get tickets when all these lifelong Blades with no account and no points can't.

Interested to find out how they can get tickets when all these lifelong Blades with no account and no points can't.
Seem to recall at the start of the season there was a bit of a kerfuffle that some tickets were given out to a football ticket website so that "neutrals" etc had some means of entry?

On the row where I sit about five feet away. The two Chelsea fans were doing nothing wrong. Alright, they were in the home end, but they weren’t lairy, just sat there.
Cue slightly overweight ‘Stone Island Action Man’ jump down a row, fall on his arse onto the seat then throw a punch that wouldn’t have knocked the skin off a rice pudding. Credit to the Chelsea lad, just stood there and didn’t respond. I just thought the whole incident was cringeworthy.
Sounds about right…

It’s obvious these lads weren’t there for some “aggro”…Fighting in the ground always looks naff and is probably about 25 years out of date. But It’s right what they say…We are a bit of a throwback club.

On the row where I sit about five feet away. The two Chelsea fans were doing nothing wrong. Alright, they were in the home end, but they weren’t lairy, just sat there.
Cue slightly overweight ‘Stone Island Action Man’ jump down a row, fall on his arse onto the seat then throw a punch that wouldn’t have knocked the skin off a rice pudding. Credit to the Chelsea lad, just stood there and didn’t respond. I just thought the whole incident was cringeworthy.
He must have spotted them with his Eagle Eyes.

SIAM.jpg

Empty seats everywhere and more atmosphere in a funeral home.
We deserve absolutely fucking nothing on the pitch.

On the back of three good performances as well.

Hang your heads in shame
There’s been plenty time this season when I’ve been hanging my in shame whilst sitting in my seat at the lane.

How many fans who start going as teenagers are still going let's say 40 years later ??
I started going in 1981 but regularly in around 83 ..
I still go now not every game admittedly , I've had a season ticket 4 out of the last 7 and go to aways when I get tickets .
I think what I'm trying to say is most of these younger fans giving it the big un probably won't even be going in 10 - 20 years but have the audacity to have a dig at me because i miss a home game .
How many fans who start going as teenagers are still going let's say 40 years later ??
I started going in 1981 but regularly in around 83 ..
I still go now not every game admittedly , I've had a season ticket 4 out of the last 7 and go to aways when I get tickets .
I think what I'm trying to say is most of these younger fans giving it the big un probably won't even be going in 10 - 20 years but have the audacity to have a dig at me because i miss a home game .
I would say almost all of them. Let’s face it we’ve all had our down time away from BDTBL. Whether it’s getting married, starting a family, building a career or maybe different interests (golf, fishing, playing football) took centre stage. One enduring thing remained throughout all these life changes…We were all Blades.
My lean years of 50years supporting United were the mid 90’s early 2000s, when my daughter came along…Stuff happens, but now at 57 my support for the Blades is as strong and as fervent as it’s ever been.

I would say almost all of them. Let’s face it we’ve all had our down time away from BDTBL. Whether it’s getting married, starting a family, building a career or maybe different interests (golf, fishing, playing football) took centre stage. One enduring thing remained throughout all these life changes…We were all Blades.
My lean years of 50years supporting United were the mid 90’s early 2000s, when my daughter came along…Stuff happens, but now at 57 my support for the Blades is as strong and as fervent as it’s ever been.

Interesting take that mate , I've had a drink however I will reply when I can think straight...This scenario applies to yourself....
However I'm not sure it's a one size fits all
Think about how many teenagers shave started going to games over the last 50 years ....
If they were all going now we would fill Wembley every week ....
I agree though we all have lean spells

Back
Top Bottom