Osula, Brooks & Arblaster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think if I don’t see at least two of the three starting I will turn the car round. What’s the point in playing shit players who won’t be here
There's little point in playing any of the next 11 games. Have a run around. Get ready for next season. Just like August 23

Your opinion, but your reputation is for getting most things wrong, so we’ll see.
Not about opinions of reputation. Statistically he’s not a good forward. His league one record is poor.

He may turn into a good player but right now he’s a league one striker.

“Absolutely garbage”. You’re an absolute whopper, pal.
It’s not my fault his goals have come against Accrington, Tourquay , Bristol Rovers.

Although a good goal against Brighton.

But it’s okay you can claim he’s good 👍

Don't think Arsenal not scoring more was much to do with them coming on. But I agree all 3 should start for remainder of season.

McBurnie Hamer Trusty Norwood all have given up the fight and shouldn't play a single minute more.
100% agree, 100% won't happen.

Don’t wanna see Osula start another game this season, don’t mind him coming off the bench in certain situations but his lack of hold up, goal threat and all round calibre is hurting the team.

Having a poor/weak centre forward has a big knock on effect on any team

Osula is absolutly garbage though if we are being honest.
I wouldn’t go as far to say he’s garbage, but like Jebbo, I think they are the equivalent of the emperors new clothes. Talked up by all to be the next best thing but in reality, I’ve not seen much to suggest they will live up to to hype. Really hope I’m wrong, but I suspect I won’t be.

Mmmmm who’d a thunk it eh? Arblaster competing well in the Premier League. No surely not, needs a season in’t first division to teach him men’s football. Fuck me.
I think he looks like a quality footballer and one of those academy lads who can go on to be a top player.
He didn’t turn the Port Vale team into table toppers tho and I think a period of playing week on week out will have done his development the world of good.
But then what do I know, I haven’t been in professional football all my life..

I think he looks like a quality footballer and one of those academy lads who can go on to be a top player.
He didn’t turn the Port Vale team into table toppers tho and I think a period of playing week on week out will have done his development the world of good.
But then what do I know, I haven’t been in professional football all my life..
Are you sure you haven’t been in pro football all your life ………?

Don’t wanna see Osula start another game this season, don’t mind him coming off the bench in certain situations but his lack of hold up, goal threat and all round calibre is hurting the team.

Having a poor/weak centre forward has a big knock on effect on any team
Who else is there? McBurnie can't play more than 45mins a month, Jebbison injured, Archer injured, Brewster injured.

Opinions after a smacking like that so soon after the game aren't worth listening to, I understand the feelings but let's sleep on it.

I know it was a tough gig up front but McB performance was an embarrassment, he walked about, chased nothing and clearly doesn’t want to play. He’s not signed a contract and to me looked like he was just going steady so he doesn’t get injured, probably got a club lined up maybe.

Osula ran his heart out and really tried, 10/10 for effort. I truly believe the goals will come for him and hopefully he gets a hatful next season. McB shouldn’t play again tbh as his heart is not in it now.
Harry exactly that. Given his injury record he won't risk getting another when he's looking for a big signing on fee and the last major contract of his career. This is one of Wilders problems, has he not learned from Lundstrum? He's dropped Wes because of it so why not McBurnie?

I think their mobility had a lot to do with Arsenal not scoring. They denied them the time & space they had in the first half.

That, coupled with Arsenal taking their foot off the gas.
Arsenal may have took a breather! Won't do them 3 any arm to keep them out for the last half hour especially Arblaster& Brooks

He isn’t fucking garbage though.
Very few pros are. Anyone who plays at least half a seasons worth of games is probably in the top 0.5% of players in the country

Doesn't make them good enough though!

If they do start to see more game time they’ll need understanding and support. They’ll be going into a bad side with senior pros who aren’t going to be in a position to help them out representing a club that seems to be in turmoil. They’ll be inconsistent make mistakes and have bad games. I hope we don’t get on their backs and everyone’s frustrations are directed at those responsible for this situation not some young lads who no matter what will be giving it everything.

Very few pros are. Anyone who plays at least half a seasons worth of games is probably in the top 0.5% of players in the country

Doesn't make them good enough though!
Whether they are good enough is still yet to be seen but to say they are garbage which is what I was responding too is complete and utter bollocks at this moment in time. Our club is a complete shambles at the moment which can’t be helping anybody never mind an up and coming youngster.

If they do start to see more game time they’ll need understanding and support. They’ll be going into a bad side with senior pros who aren’t going to be in a position to help them out representing a club that seems to be in turmoil. They’ll be inconsistent make mistakes and have bad games. I hope we don’t get on their backs and everyone’s frustrations are directed at those responsible for this situation not some young lads who no matter what will be giving it everything.
Brilliant Yogi 👏👏👏

I am sick and tired of listening to Wilder say how good it is for these young players to be around the first team and experiencing the Premier league.

What good can it be doing them? If they want to achieve mediocrity then fine keep them around this current crop of no-hopers that are currently wearing the first team shirts.

If however they are to be our future then I suggest we decide what is our future style of play and find a good club in Europe that plays a similar style and loan out the best 5 or 6 of our youngsters to that club for a half season.

This would give them better competetive football than the under 23's but keep them to together so that they can develop in a 'man's league'

Osula is pacey and strong but limited in ability. We need better. Arblaster at least showed for the ball and didn't give it away in his cameo. Brooks could be decent given time.

Back
Top Bottom