Osula, Brooks & Arblaster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They might not be PL players yet. But at least they looked mobile and as if they gave a fuck. And we didn’t concede with the three of them on the pitch.
I like your optimism but I think the fact we didn't concede was more down to Arsenal making alot of subs and taking their foot of the gas.

They might not be PL players yet. But at least they looked mobile and as if they gave a fuck. And we didn’t concede with the three of them on the pitch.
They are all strong and quick. Davies McBurnie and Norwood are weak and slow. It makes a huge difference at this level but the coaching team just don't get it.

I think if I don’t see at least two of the three starting I will turn the car round. What’s the point in playing shit players who won’t be here

I like your optimism but I think the fact we didn't concede was more down to Arsenal making alot of subs and taking their foot of the gas.
It was partly that, but partly having the mobility to close them down. Didn’t you notice that we actually pressed them for the first time in the game in the last 15 minutes?

Mmmmm who’d a thunk it eh? Arblaster competing well in the Premier League. No surely not, needs a season in’t first division to teach him men’s football. Fuck me.
His rehabilitation from 2 bad illnesses which saw him miss a lot of football, including the loan, was one thing the club got spot on.

Don't think Arsenal not scoring more was much to do with them coming on. But I agree all 3 should start for remainder of season.

McBurnie Hamer Trusty Norwood all have given up the fight and shouldn't play a single minute more.

This just proves that wilder doesn't know what he's doing,they should have started the game.

Those 3 and Baldock can stay, the rest can Foxtrot Oscar.

Don't think Arsenal not scoring more was much to do with them coming on. But I agree all 3 should start for remainder of season.

McBurnie Hamer Trusty Norwood all have given up the fight and shouldn't play a single minute more.
I think their mobility had a lot to do with Arsenal not scoring. They denied them the time & space they had in the first half.

That, coupled with Arsenal taking their foot off the gas.

His rehabilitation from 2 bad illnesses which saw him miss a lot of football, including the loan, was one thing the club got spot on.
Eh? And you don’t think any other club would have got that spot on? Should never have been out on loan. The one bloody bright spark in pre season.

I think their mobility had a lot to do with Arsenal not scoring. They denied them the time & space they had in the first half.

That, coupled with Arsenal taking their foot off the gas.

Yeah I'll agree we did press more, but Arsenal were basically at walking pace too.

For the stick osula gets from some of our lot he put more effort in than McDogshit did in the last 3 months.

You can see those that don't care a mile off and it fucking stinks that they're still getting put out every week.
I know it was a tough gig up front but McB performance was an embarrassment, he walked about, chased nothing and clearly doesn’t want to play. He’s not signed a contract and to me looked like he was just going steady so he doesn’t get injured, probably got a club lined up maybe.

Osula ran his heart out and really tried, 10/10 for effort. I truly believe the goals will come for him and hopefully he gets a hatful next season. McB shouldn’t play again tbh as his heart is not in it now.

First 3 names on the team sheet for me now. If the more experienced players are getting spanked anyway, at least it’s easier to stomach if these lads make mistakes.

They look like they give a toss and that will do for me.

Unknowns and think we’ll need some quality injected amongst them to challenge for top 6 next year. Not sold on Osula being a finisher unfortunately, but it’s a tough level obviously to blood yourself.

Back
Top Bottom