Osborn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good again. Had to bide his time for this opportunity and he's really taken it.

Size means nothing. Recall Archie Gemill? Peter Reid? And more recently, Eden Hazard? If the heart's willing and there's clearly some talent, then that's all that matters. Naturally you need to offset the physicality of a side with a few 6'plus types, but it's the skill and tactical appreciation that matters. It's still early days, but Osborn looks a great signing for what, in footballing terms, is a steal.

Well done the lad for taking his chance, it'll be interesting to see what effect this has on Fleck's displays, and that assumes he plays anytime soon. Until recently Fleck has had an unimpeded run in the team from about the moment that Wilder took control. Fleck's been excellent for us, but I think it was obvious that competition was needed, so here it is, now let's see how Osborn, as well as Fleck, respond to the circumstance they've been presented with.

He's surprised me this season. Forest fans were glad to get rid yet he's done just about everything right for us. Big plus and he's making a case for that shirt even when Fleck/Lunny are fit.

Made up for all those terrible headers he does at corners

Fact: John Egan has never headed a ball from an attacking corner, he has however been hit in the nose by 118 crosses while playing for Sheffield United.*

*May have been made up, sounds about right though.

unreal tonight! Looked prem quality, he’d be my choice over fleck now! Well done ozzy, incredible athleticism and ability today.

Great engine, great effort and shot. He needs to be picked every game, brings real energy to the team.

Back
Top Bottom