Ooh I’m not going to Wembley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LondonRoad

Reaction score
Because it’s too far. Because we always lose. Because it’s too expensive. Because Don Givens missed that fucking penalty. Because it’s my mums cousins nieces fucking christening. FUCK OFF. Sheff utd at Wembley. Make an effort, you never know.

I’m not going because they’ve lost every semi final and play off final I’ve been to. So this time they will win. And I will gladly go to the final. And we ate going up

Because it’s too far. Because we always lose. Because it’s too expensive. Because Don Givens missed that fucking penalty. Because it’s my mums cousins nieces fucking christening. FUCK OFF. Sheff utd at Wembley. Make an effort, you never know.
I’m not going because what’s the point in going out? You’ll only wind up back at home anyway.

The only person I want to take doesn't have 500 points yet.

I'll probably still go with my old man to be honest, but I've been waiting ages for a game that might get my 8yr old hooked.

636442876816746052-1960-PSYCHO-18087417.JPG

I'm not going because I'm too busy reading all the other threads about people not going to Wembley. Oh, I've also arrange a threesome with the neighbours wife and her sister that day. At Least I'll be banging one in that day, unlike United.

Edit - If my neighbours does happen to be reading this, its an April Fools joke buddy. Nobody in their right mind would shag that fat, ugly bitch of a wife of yours.

Last edited:
As i’m the Michael Myers of biggest blade. I’ll fight anyone who isn’t going. Cost of living crisis, heavily pregnant wife, scared of coaches. I don’t care. PM post codes and i’ll google search nearest argos.

Any person not going because they can’t be arsed should be banned from bramall lane

3 year banning order FACTS

The only person I want to take doesn't have 500 points yet.

I'll probably still go with my old man to be honest, but I've been waiting ages for a game that might get my 8yr old hooked.
This is probably a munched asked question but 3 of us have 27000 points but 1 person doesn't have 500 but is on the sufc ticket system. Can you transfer points. Asking for a friend.🧐🧐

I'm not going because I'm that confident we'll win, I'm saving my money for the final.

If anyone with a season ticket wouldn't mind letting me use their number that would be massively appreciated.

In a big group of season ticket holders hoping to go together but my wife isn't a uk national and hasn't been in the country long. She has around 900 points but I don't want us all to have to wait for the last minute general sale scramble hoping we can all get tickets together if I can avoid it.

I know, I know this makes me a complete c#nt and I deserve abuse 😂

Imagine only turning up to games that you expect us to win in 🤣

Actually is my second cousins, adopted nieces cycling proficiency test that day

You forgot to mention Putin.

Back
Top Bottom