Online shopping SUFC

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Northyorksblade

Reaction score
On Tuesday ordered 2 things from United's web site. At the same time ordered something on Amazon. The next day got my Amazon order but unfortunately the wrong size, so returned it and ordered a smaller size which arrived today.
No sign of United's goods yet, which btw cost £4.50 postage, unlike Amazon's which was free and I'm not a Prime member.
Bloody annoying. How long do things normally take?

On Tuesday ordered 2 things from United's web site. At the same time ordered something on Amazon. The next day got my Amazon order but unfortunately the wrong size, so returned it and ordered a smaller size which arrived today.
No sign of United's goods yet, which btw cost £4.50 postage, unlike Amazon's which was free and I'm not a Prime member.

Think there’s a specific problem when ordering official SUFC thongs, due to presumably high demand; other stuff is still arriving next day.

Hope the goods land soon!

I ordered a few bits last week, they had some Premier League Hendos reduced to cheaper than Hendos normally is, so added it to my cart... This meant I could no longer have the order delivered and would have to collect from the Lane.

Three days later, I've been refunded the value of the Hendos, without communication, and appear to now have to collect everything else that I could have had delivered for free, without the cheap Hendos.

Great.

International shipping has always been good, UK shipping is ‘when we can be arsed to send it’ in my experience.

60% sale on though, maybe they’re busy 🤷🏻‍♂️

Think there’s a specific problem when ordering official SUFC thongs, due to presumably high demand; other stuff is still arriving next day.

Hope the goods land soon!
I didn't order any thongs though.😉

If you speak to them tell them to get a rush on my Blades posing pouch

Ordered 2 items on Saturday after Fulham game , arrived Thursday morning

The big question is why are you buying tat from the club shop Errea is just cheap shite with piss poor quality and two sizes smaller than the equivalent Adidas stuff.

Turns out our shipping set up isn't on par with the global leaders in online shopping 😉

We actually use the injured players in packing and posting. Unfortunately Bash can hardly walk right now so you might have a little wait

The big question is why are you buying tat from the club shop Errea is just cheap shite with piss poor quality and two sizes smaller than the equivalent Adidas stuff.
Because my daughter wanted a couple of United T shirts.😉

Back
Top Bottom