Oli McBurnie joins the Blades Heaven podcast! You will love this Blades fans!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That was excellent, really good listen and Oli comes across as a good lad.

I've finally subbed to the pod then, having being sceptical about it due to the standard of actual radio Football Heaven... At least with this version you can moderate the standard of 'guests'

That was excellent, really good listen and Oli comes across as a good lad.

I've finally subbed to the pod then, having being sceptical about it due to the standard of actual radio Football Heaven... At least with this version you can moderate the standard of 'guests'

Thanks... I think 😂

Really enjoyed this. Great questions and a good rapport too.

I’ve been very critical of Oli in the past in really couldn’t see how he was going to get through the difficult spell. The fact that he has and he’s now doing so well is an incredible achievement and arguably, he’s best so far as it’s such a hard position to come back from.

Seems a good lad too. Could definitely just imagine being able to chat easily with him down the pub.

Really enjoyed this. Great questions and a good rapport too.

I’ve been very critical of Oli in the past in really couldn’t see how he was going to get through the difficult spell. The fact that he has and he’s now doing so well is an incredible achievement and arguably, he’s best so far as it’s such a hard position to come back from.

Seems a good lad too. Could definitely just imagine being able to chat easily with him down the pub.

Thanks for checking it out. Can vouch and say Oli was great company in the studio. We all enjoyed spending time with him, good bloke

I like Oli and you can tell he loves the love he now gets from our fans! Proper shithouse as well, defo the type of player opposition fans hate 😂

Only just got round to listening to this. Really great listen. Top lad old Oli

FH Team great listen. Sarbs has been a great addition to the team and I am really enjoying the Pods.

Ollie Mac has grown up so much in the last 12 months. He came back fitter and stronger at the start of the season and seems far more focused on his game.

I was interested to hear this and thought he came across really well.

Make them watchable with subs please because I’m deaf.

Back
Top Bottom