O Holy Night

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rodley

Reaction score
When Bad Boy Billy KO’d that Wendy lad.

Any other Blades moment conjur up a festive / biblical scene?

Will there be a plaque outside what was Henry’s? Like the one in Scunthorpe in Asda where the centre spot for the Old Show Ground was? ( until some chav nicked it).

For saddos like me ( who visited last time we’d played) it is just in front of the deli counter and no the bird behind the counter had no idea she was serving haslet where Tony Kenworthy had once stood...

Will there be a plaque outside what was Henry’s? Like the one in Scunthorpe in Asda where the centre spot for the Old Show Ground was? ( until some chav nicked it).

For saddos like me ( who visited last time we’d played) it is just in front of the deli counter and no the bird behind the counter had no idea she was serving haslet where Tony Kenworthy had once stood...
I had the 'pleasure' of working in that store when it first opened. Sorry to tell you that, due to the way the store was laid out, the actual penalty spot is under one of the freezers!

Ive been in there on numerous occasions, had a look for the fabled centre spot plaque but never found it?

Oh and its a Sainsburys not an Asda, for anyone planning a day out :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom