Ntfc fan in pieces

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

NTFC87

Reaction score
Cobblers fan here just wanting to congratulate you all on promotion. Feels like only a week ago you came to our place and won the league. Wilder deserves it and deserved the chance to have a go at it with his boy hood club hope you have the best season possible enjoy those mega away days that we can only dream of. UTB, NTFC

Cobblers fan here just wanting to congratulate you all on promotion. Feels like only a week ago you came to our place and won the league. Wilder deserves it and deserved the chance to have a go at it with his boy hood club hope you have the best season possible enjoy those mega away days that we can only dream of. UTB, NTFC

Wilder does not know how to fail, we'll be OK next season.

Chin up mate, we've had our share of shit times so can empathise with your plight. Thanks for your kind words, all the better with a top man in charge. Without CW and AK we wouldn't have achieved any of this, don't think we don't appreciate all they've done for us.

Its unreal really..all 4 divisions within 4 years!

I wonder where Northampton would be if CW had stayed there...I reckon he'd have got you upto the Championship.
That's what pissed a lot of us off we thought he could of gave us one more season but then the blades job was there for the taking and he was never gonna turn it down. Played for you supports you and lives there dream job for him we nearly went bust he and players were not getting paid and if you watch his post match interview away at notts county which saved us the mans got passion and cares your lucky you got a local man that gives a shit like he does

fuckin crazy just a shame you didn't win championship cuz then he'd have won the bloody lot. Greedy git!!!

If he'd stayed for another season or two then what do you reckon he'd have done at the Cobblers?

Edit..you just answered it lol.

Yeah..managers like him dont come around very often, absolute gold dust.

Chin up mate, we've had our share of shit times so can empathise with your plight. Thanks for your kind words, all the better with a top man in charge. Without CW and AK we wouldn't have achieved any of this, don't think we don't appreciate all they've done for us.
And we appreciate all they did for us enjoy it we did he did and I hope all of you do

Thanks mate, it's lovely you and lots of your fellow NT fans don't hold a grudge. Forever grateful that you let him go and genuinely want you to do well and succeed. Always look for your results now and hope they get better. Also, NT home shirts are an amazing colour - I luv em!!

I remember as well during the mid to late 90s when Northampton were just floating around League 2 or Division 3 as it was called back then and then Rushden and Diamonds started having money chucked at them by Mr Griggs from Dr Martens..they even started pinching fans from Northampton (and Kettering as well I think) by laying on free bus travel to their games and discounting season tickets.

So yeah...Northampton are due a bit of good fortune for sure.

Thanks mate, it's lovely you and lots of your fellow NT fans don't hold a grudge. Forever grateful that you let him go and genuinely want you to do well and succeed. Always look for your results now and hope they get better. Also, NT home shirts are an amazing colour - I luv em!!
We hold a grudge but he went home not to one of our rivals thank fook but that's football hope you don't have a shit start and them at the top get on his back because even if you get relegated he deserves another chance after getting your club from playing us to playing in prem

I remember as well during the mid to late 90s when Northampton were just floating around League 2 or Division 3 as it was called back then and then Rushden and Diamonds started having money chucked at them by Mr Griggs from Dr Martens..they even started pinching fans from Northampton (and Kettering as well I think) by laying on free bus travel to their games and discounting season tickets.

So yeah...Northampton are due a bit of good fortune for sure.
Well they say good things come to those that wait!!!!! But we still waiting. Can't be to much longer surely

Well they say good things come to those that wait!!!!! But we still waiting. Can't be to much longer surely

If things are stable behind the scenes after that fiasco with the 10m unpaid for that stand and players wages etc then surely you can start an upward charge...with the right man in charge of course.

If things are stable behind the scenes after that fiasco with the 10m unpaid for that stand and players wages etc then surely you can start an upward charge...with the right man in charge of course.
Fans are on our chairmans back as he's not spending money but he and wilder saved our club so I've not got any complaints

Do it next year bud and join us.

Back
Top Bottom