Not been delusional here..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

DanOundogg

Tails never fails
Reaction score
But we've not been on a run all season (of any sorts) and last 3 performances have been vastly improved. Especially in terms of effort and desire. I still think we'll go down BUT.. we've got a run of games now where I can see us winning 4 of em and if we do win next 2 (it's a big if) that's 1 loss in 6 and 9 points. Be a lot more positive outlook on things. To just have an outside sniff would be an achievement. They've obviously not given up so neither will I.. UTB!!

Got to say some of the fouls he gave to Chelsea and a few he missed giving to us .particularly when he booked Wilder bordered on the ridiculous

It's all about getting things together for next season, the worst part about this season has been unable to see how we'd get out of this mess even against Championship clubs. You could have put any of the top twelve Championship clubs in the Premier League this season and they'd have made a better job of it than us.

If our last seven performances give the fans some hope for next season well then at least that is something

We’ve won 1 league game this year and now you think we could win our next 2??

Our performances recently have been improved but they have translated into wins and we have carried on shipping goals for fun.

Enjoy the result and performance today but don’t get carried away.

Only lost 1 in 4. We’re the form team. Granted we’ve not won any of them 4 either 🤣
And that loss was to the league leaders! And we actually fought our way back into that.

I mean it’s tongue in cheek of course and obviously we’re going down but I do genuinely think we’re improving quite a lot which gives us something to maybe be positive about for next year.

Oh and Arblaster is a fucking don, so there’s that too 😀

We’ve won 1 league game this year and now you think we could win our next 2??

Our performances recently have been improved but they have translated into wins and we have carried on shipping goals for fun.

Enjoy the result and performance today but don’t get carried away.
We've not played this well for this long all season. That's all I'm saying.. I honestly think we could easily win next 2 games if we carry on improving. We're looking more like a proper Wilder team since Arsenal. Then again there's every chance we don't turn up at Brentford an play wank.. who knows

Still Don't think that was a foul he gave Chelsea in the last few minutes when we were attacking

Still Don't think that was a foul he gave Chelsea in the last few minutes when we were attacking
He gave the foul because Hamer accidentally touched the Chelsea players head with his boot. Chelsea player was on the floor. Harsh probably but understandable from refs perspective.

Hamer controlled the ball nicely despite the head being in the way a bit!

But we've not been on a run all season (of any sorts) and last 3 performances have been vastly improved. Especially in terms of effort and desire. I still think we'll go down BUT.. we've got a run of games now where I can see us winning 4 of em and if we do win next 2 (it's a big if) that's 1 loss in 6 and 9 points. Be a lot more positive outlook on things. To just have an outside sniff would be an achievement. They've obviously not given up so neither will I.. UTB!!
Absolutely love the optimism. I'd be pretty happy with 19th to be honest.

He gave the foul because Hamer accidentally touched the Chelsea players head with his boot. Chelsea player was on the floor. Harsh probably but understandable from refs perspective.

He gave the foul because we might have had a tiny chance of nicking the game unexpectedly right at the end. If you're lying on the floor, when the ball is at foot-height, and you chuck yourself towards it, in no way should you get given a foul when an opposition player takes the ball, as they have every right to do. At the other end there is no way in a million years that that would have been a foul.

I suppose we should all enjoy it while we can, it's not suddenly great and we are still conceding regularly but, as some have said we are competing and after the most difficult season to watch ever lets at least enjoy it and cling to the hope that next season in the championship isn't going to be a disaster.

I suppose if you were to be ultra optimistic you could view the teams in the relegation zone like those in the championship battle for a play off place, sometimes it’s the team with the slimmest of chances that hits form and momentum carries them through to the promised land. Personally I think VAR will put the breaks on any chance of us getting any momentum going.

The positive is we are looking alot better .
May not get the 3 points but we are competing.
That's all I ever want us to do is Compete, and this has been so much better over the last week or two, relegation does not bother me one bit, the lack of pride and passion shown for a lot of the season has been gut wrenching

I won't be remotely surprised if we end up down by only a few points and despite how far off it we've been nearly all season, we end up rueing a couple of those late 2 points dropped.

This is what wilder thought was handball when you listen to his interview

This is what wilder thought was handball when you listen to his interview
I've been wrong before, but based on the replay during stream, I'm pretty sure it was the foot touching the head that was given. Albeit he was on the floor so not Hamer's fault!

Back
Top Bottom