Norwood's penalty

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Balls the size of Britain to do that, especially after admitting he knows half the fans don’t rate him, imagine the pressure knowing if he missed it the reaction he would get

Also, we score a pen, that George won even tho he was half way down when contact was made in the 10th minute of 6 added minutes 😂😂 now let’s stop thinking they’re all against us and crack fuckin on
UTB, ya gorgeous basterds

Whenever anyone called Oli picks up the ball to take a pen, I can hear the groans. Most of which are my own 😂.

Dispatched with aplomb 😃👏.

UTB

Well done on making this about McBurnie. Not sure anyone else on the planet would see the need but you found a way.
Did you groan when McB stepped up to score his pen ?

When Norwood took his ?

FACT is, I’m not alone with this particular view so why even make this particular point ?

Pointless me thinks !

UTB

Did you groan when McB stepped up to score his pen ?

When Norwood took his ?

FACT is, I’m not alone with this particular view so why even make this particular point ?

Pointless me thinks !

UTB
I’m just awestruck at your ability to make it about a guy who wasn’t even on the pitch. Some would say you need help but I think you’ve got a rare talent.

My biggest fear is he was going to go the same was as he normally does. Smashed it in tho.

I’m just awestruck at your ability to make it about a guy who wasn’t even on the pitch. Some would say you need help but I think you’ve got a rare talent.
Your perspective is your perspective.

It’s inaccurate (unless you are indeed a mind reader) but hey ho.

UTB

The bollocks on him to hit it that hard and high with 100 mins on the clock.

Someone get that man a drink.
Ha ha I said exactly the same, not his best game ever but all is forgiven after THAT penalty. UTB

Reactions: IG1
Great pen. You would hope that someone would do the simple thing of getting a 24' by 8' bit of plywood, cutting off a 4' by 4' hole in two corners, then shoving it in front of a goal in training and just say keep taking pens until you find the gap every time

Back
Top Bottom