Norrington Davies

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As with so many others under this management team, markedly, markedly improving. Was solid tonight defensively, read and anticipated a lot and shithoused their lot quite a bit, to the level of savviness of a more experienced player. Well done lad. 🔴⚪⚔️

People forget how young he is. And he hasn’t got the same sort of period of grace you’d expect from a player from the youth setup. Think it’s been a bit odd.

I think he’s been impressive and he’s getting better every week. Today was a dig in, stand up and be counted sorta game, and he was a big part of that.

People forget how young he is. And he hasn’t got the same sort of period of grace you’d expect from a player from the youth setup. Think it’s been a bit odd.

I think he’s been impressive and he’s getting better every week. Today was a dig in, stand up and be counted sorta game, and he was a big part of that.
Marginally offside for his disallowed goal as well

I wonder how long it will be before the refs cotton on to his special move of pushing the winger into the advertising hordings nice and early in the match.

Done it at least twice in recent games. There's something a bit borderline nutter about him. Like it!
Only thing wrong with being a border line nutter, is getting caught, bit too obvious and blatant, needs a new trick or two

Probably because he has been on loan already in this league but I agree he is young and still learning.

I wonder how long it will be before the refs cotton on to his special move of pushing the winger into the advertising hordings nice and early in the match.

Done it at least twice in recent games. There's something a bit borderline nutter about him. Like it!

I know what you mean.

There's a growing confidence there, he's quietly finding his rhythm and if he keeps this up, he's the long-term option at LWB.

He's finding a wavelength with the rest of the side, he's reading the opposition well, he's niggling and irritating his winger, and starting to play in a shrewd, clever, shithousey way that belies his experience.

I was critical of this lad last season but props to the lad of late, he's been solid. Up against a difficult opponent today but think it'd be fair to say he had that Simm's lad in his pocket for the most part.

I was critical of this lad last season but props to the lad of late, he's been solid. Up against a difficult opponent today but think it'd be fair to say he had that Simm's lad in his pocket for the most part.
Gooch caused him and Lowe a lot of trouble. The sending off helped us massively. A wins a win and I think we would have still won if they had 11.

But I feel the left is still our weak ish point until RND gets used to that position more. You’re right though he’s getting better & better

Lowe and RND showed signs of... something tonight.

Though he did rugby tackle him once bear hugged him and almost ripped his shirt off
Thankfully the ineptitude of the Ref and his assistant didn’t see them

Good game. Good game.

Best Bruce Forsyth GIFs | Gfycat

Played well. Just needs to be a little better with his crossing because I reckon he does have that in his locker.

Ive expressed comments about i dont think hes good enough as a wing back, i thought he was much better as LCB but today he showed me and how, man of the match by a country mile, well done lad

Excellent tonight RND

One or two others not quite up to expectations, but they can’t always play great all of the time

Main thing is 3 fkin big points. Brilliant

Played his best game tonight, just needs a bit more belief in himself

He's our most improved player this season. The doubts I had of him were mainly around his quality on the ball but he seems to have gone away and really worked on it. He drives us up field and when he gets there his crossing is now a strength.

He was absolutely brilliant tonight, I don’t get the gripe on his crossing tonight as he put 3 lovely balls on a plate for our players tonight only for us to fluff our lines somewhat, what a performance from him and a fantastic result for us.

Said it on another thread and will say it again, he is becoming quite a player this season. His development at both ends of the pitch is noticeable and for me he is a clear MOTM tonight.

I would love to see his heat map because he’s put some ground in… Bash played in an unnatural position and this was bound to take a bit of fluidity out of our left hand side. But RND worked his socks off and he was determined to get up the flank and get the ball in the box, but then he put the work in and got back into a defensive position.

A
He was absolutely brilliant tonight, I don’t get the gripe on his crossing tonight as he put 3 lovely balls on a plate for our players tonight only for us to fluff our lines somewhat, what a performance from him and a fantastic result for us.
Agreed, put one on the plate for Berge

I hope the knock he took when the twat of a Swansea player initiated contact with him and gaining them an undeserved free kick hasn’t done any or too much damage, that’s all we need, the ref was another shocker yet again, they’re nearly all wank.

The boys a fucking beast! He set the tone at Luton when he stood his ground and took zero shit from some of their strong arm tactics. Tonight he again made the tackles closed the space and attacked the edge of their box at every opportunity..........Fucking rate game

Back
Top Bottom