Norrington Davies

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lowe getting lots of praise but let’s not forget that everyone was glad to see the back of him when he went to Forest. Just saying like.

I'd leave him in, every game he plays he will be learning and getting better, how many times have we dismissed younger players because they're not ripping it up every game, and then sell them only for them to become really good, next season him and Lowe to fight it out for that spot
It's a good shout, I'd love him to get to the levels required, and think he can.
Definitely keep him in now after a good performance.
It's his shirt to lose now, like Bogle has made the right side his own at the moment.

When Lowe was sent out on loan I doubt most batted an eyelid. In fact I'd guess the vast majority probably welcomed it because he'd been largely poor for us and is reportedly on £15k a week.

You're correct, but the two points can be exclusive. He was poor for us in the Prem, therefore we were happy to see him go. But he's seemingly performing excellently in the Championship with Forest.
Situations can evolve with time... it shouldn't be too tricky of a concept.

Last season he looked like a kid who’d won a competition every time he set foot on the pitch. Now apparently he’s the new Roberto Carlos. I’d like to see evidence of it before making judgement.

Zero people are saying he's Roberto Carlos, settle down. People, myself included, wonder why we aren't bringing back a player who is performing much better than Stevens and Norrington-Davies at a club above us in the league. That's all.

You're correct, but the two points can be exclusive. He was poor for us in the Prem, therefore we were happy to see him go. But he's seemingly performing excellently in the Championship with Forest.
Situations can evolve with time... it shouldn't be too tricky of a concept.

Zero people are saying he's Roberto Carlos, settle down. People, myself included, wonder why we aren't bringing back a player who is performing much better than Stevens and Norrington-Davies at a club above us in the league. That's all.
we win our games in hand we go above forest so they arent that far ahead
lets not forget weve lost out on playing 3 home games

I thought he was better than he has been yesterday but the Championship looks to be a level above him.

The current iteration of Stevens isn’t good enough either..

I still think the best LWB at the club at the moment Is Osborn, and he’s not all that good.

Forest fan who works for me says Lowe is very meh ,and he said Robinson and Osborne were very good. So either he knows fuck all or Lowe isnt that good.

Forest fan who works for me says Lowe is very meh ,and he said Robinson and Osborne were very good. So either he knows fuck all or Lowe isnt that good.

Fair enough, but that view doesn't align with common consensus or statistics...

Lowe is too lightweight and small for me, we need to be looking at bigger and more powerful players.

Most Forest fans think that Lowe was one of their best players until he got injured and was out for many weeks.

Can’t believe how quick our fans want to right off our best young prospects.
Why not give them time to develop?

Enda has been an incredible player for us, and was playing in league 2 at 26/27.

Rhys has already been recognised with 6 Wales caps to his name. Has all the attributes and athleticism at 22 to be a top player.

If we keep judging players as the finished article at this age, we’ll just have more and more instances of the Calvert Lewin and Che Adams disasters.

I think neither Lowe, RND and the now past it Steven’s are good enough....I did rate that lump from Preston though - Van den Berg ( although not sure if we should avoid someone with Berg in their name )

Enda has been an incredible player for us, and was playing in league 2 at 26/27.

Rhys has already been recognised with 6 Wales caps to his name. Has all the attributes and athleticism at 22 to be a top player.

If we keep judging players as the finished article at this age, we’ll just have more and more instances of the Calvert Lewin and Che Adams disasters.
It's the 'Callum Robinson is shite'.
'Typical United Selt Robinson, now look at him' bunch.

Thought Rhys played very well today.
Still only 22, really athletic, give the lad a chance. We’re so quick to write off young players it’s unbelievable.

Yes end product to improve, but great whipped cross for the first goal.
I thought it was his best performance for us. End product needs some work, I mean the crossing when I say that.
Cant slag a left back for missing two right footed shots.

Forest are a rival for the play offs, recall Lowe. Absolutely stupid from the club if they leave him there for the rest of the season, they’re two places above us in the league and he’s in their first team.

Jebbison getting player of the month awards and banging them in a league below us at 19 years old while Mousset bums around and thinks he can win us over with shitty Instagram videos from virgin active, not to mention the eternal wait for Mcburnie to come good.

Get em recalled ffs

The thing I don't get with Norrington-Davies is that the poor lad has seemingly completely missed the honeymoon period most home grown players receive.

Ok he wasn't with us since he was 9, but he's been similarly introduced to United just like Jags and Tongy and has been on our books since he was 17.

He's managed 6 caps for his country, been to a major tournament and he's still only 22. He's also got a competitive streak that you need to succeed and took the difficult decision to move from Luton to Stoke to keep challenging himself after similarly challenging himself with loan spells at Barrow and Rochdale when he could have stuck with home comforts in the U23s. So credit to him for trying to better himself.

He seems to have got himself supremely fit on what I've seen so far, given the amount of times he managed to get into their box yesterday and whilst not everything he does will come off I would like to see him cut some slack as he finds his feet with the first team. He's also a good height for a fullback too and may we'll become an option for LCB in future.

He's made just 10 appearances in a Blades shirt, coming into a team with a losing mentality and a manager who simply didn't gel. He probably had his best game for us yesterday against a team with physical forwards and was perhaps unlucky not to score with the one the defender fortuitously sliced over the bar.

Let's get behind the lad.

UTB

Forest are a rival for the play offs, recall Lowe. Absolutely stupid from the club if they leave him there for the rest of the season, they’re two places above us in the league and he’s in their first team.

Jebbison getting player of the month awards and banging them in a league below us at 19 years old while Mousset bums around and thinks he can win us over with shitty Instagram videos from virgin active, not to mention the eternal wait for Mcburnie to come good.

Get em recalled ffs
Lowe is rumoured to be on 15 grand a week if Forest paying that maybe thats the reason we dont recall him. Alarm bells ringing for me regards our finances

Watched back the extended highlights on U Tube . This guy is certainly a busy little bugger , perhaps Hecky & co can coach a real gem ?

Thought he did ok today, against very little that’s wad coming at him. What baffles me is, when we have a poor performance it’s always get rid of old guard and put yoof in. Then when said yoof get in no one has patience to let them bed in, so we have to do something different.

RND looks thoroughly mediocre, can’t see him being anything more than a bang average championship full back, and a fairly weak wing back.

As a footballer he’s got very little about him in terms of technical ability, Lowe at least looked like he has potential to be dangerous going forward.

In this system our wing backs get in the box much more than midfielders so they need to be excellent attackers.

Again, recall Lowe. If not then I’d still prefer Stevens over RND

Get em recalled ffs
If he’s on £15k a week, and we haven’t got it, then it’s not a stupid decision.

RND looks thoroughly mediocre, can’t see him being anything more than a bang average championship full back, and a fairly weak wing back.

As a footballer he’s got very little about him in terms of technical ability, Lowe at least looked like he has potential to be dangerous going forward.

In this system our wing backs get in the box much more than midfielders so they need to be excellent attackers.

Again, recall Lowe. If not then I’d still prefer Stevens over RND
Eh

I thought it was his best performance for us. End product needs some work, I mean the crossing when I say that.
Cant slag a left back for missing two right footed shots.
He's an athelete for sure. I think Stevens is still the better footballer, but RND is a work in progress

He's an athelete for sure. I think Stevens is still the better footballer, but RND is a work in progress

Bit like me. Into my seventh decade and still waiting for a scout to spot me....😔

Back
Top Bottom