Norrington-Davies & Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

off topic I know, but do people actually find tattoos like that attractive? #oldman
Well obviously yeah, or people wouldn’t have them would they, because no one would want to shag them.

There’s loads of fashion stuff that I find ridiculous and/or ugly, but it’s just that it’s not for me. Doesn’t invalidate it as a way of someone expressing themselves (even if by doing so they’re copying everyone else). Gatekeeping anything is tiresome.

Well obviously yeah, or people wouldn’t have them would they, because no one would want to shag them.

There’s loads of fashion stuff that I find ridiculous and/or ugly, but it’s just that it’s not for me. Doesn’t invalidate it as a way of someone expressing themselves (even if by doing so they’re copying everyone else). Gatekeeping anyt
Not gatekeeping, just curious

Could be wrong, but my memory is telling me Brewster got a similar injury on his other leg

One poster recently claimed Brewster's surgeries should mean his hamstrings(?) are better than ever, which I'm happy to cling to as an optimistic truth!!
I agree, I would be happy if that’s the case. I can imagine a situation in which his performance and effectiveness is negatively affected by holding himself back from sprinting full out in case it tears again. Must be very worrying for the lad given it’s his career and future. Isn’t he a bit young to be getting repeated injuries like this ?

There’s loads of fashion stuff that I find ridiculous and/or ugly, but it’s just that it’s not for me. Doesn’t invalidate it as a way of someone expressing themselves (even if by doing so they’re copying everyone else). Gatekeeping anything is tiresome.
That’s where I’ve been going wrong, I’ve got no tatts and no one wants to shag me. And here’s me thinking it was my yellow teeth ( nearly green), and post op scars all oer my body. Anybody turned on yet ?

Both in the behind the scenes video today. Brewster just shown arriving. RND in a training top in the gym looking at his phone.

So who knows.
Seemed to be separate though didn’t they - the rolling order appeared to be:

1 - main squad
2 - Injured lads (RND and Brewster)
3 - youngsters (Osula and Arblaster).

So they’re clearly not 100% for start of preseason, let’s hope they’re not too far behind.

That’s where I’ve been going wrong, I’ve got no tatts and no one wants to shag me. And here’s me thinking it was my yellow teeth ( nearly green), and post op scars all oer my body. Anybody turned on yet ?
Not without a photo obviously 😀

I agree, I would be happy if that’s the case. I can imagine a situation in which his performance and effectiveness is negatively affected by holding himself back from sprinting full out in case it tears again. Must be very worrying for the lad given it’s his career and future. Isn’t he a bit young to be getting repeated injuries like this ?
Hamstring injuries r notorious for being repetitive. Having done both it's either generic or another problem often overlooked. That is that athletes susceptible to them actually do too much strength work on them. That results in them 'screaming rather than singing' as one top American coach once famously described it.

A pro footballer like Brewster will almost certainly be doing that unless our medical staff are knowledgeable enough and he is disciplined enough not to.

Aye, cos tha's busy on Pork Talk 😉
North Korea talk...as i like to call it...

Iv been here so long i remember pre roys view from...what the fuck did we do before then? Just some nerd called Deadbat with his huge essays (fan of the pod number 13). Everyone waiting on Eighteen89's ITK posts about signing Dan Burn and Morsey every year. Those were the days. Bring back SunJihi

North Korea talk...as i like to call it...

Iv been here so long i remember pre roys view from...what the fuck did we do before then? Just some nerd called Deadbat with his huge essays (fan of the pod number 13). Everyone waiting on Eighteen89's ITK posts about signing Dan Burn and Morsey every year. Those were the days. Bring back SunJihi
Bring back lendegoey1 😆⚔️

Hamstring injuries r notorious for being repetitive. Having done both it's either generic or another problem often overlooked. That is that athletes susceptible to them actually do too much strength work on them. That results in them 'screaming rather than singing' as one top American coach once famously described it.

A pro footballer like Brewster will almost certainly be doing that unless our medical staff are knowledgeable enough and he is disciplined enough not to.
Concerns me that all the videos show the players doing heavy weights work. This power work tends to impact flexibility. Also it over strengthens the main muscle, but the smaller and antagonistic muscles remain weak, but they are important in stabilising joints. I watched a lot of Leeds' training vids from Bielsa's time - they were mainly doing agility work. Players need agility AND strength, but I fear the SUFC culture is too much focussed on power, and this is why our injuries are so bad

Concerns me that all the videos show the players doing heavy weights work. This power work tends to impact flexibility. Also it over strengthens the main muscle, but the smaller and antagonistic muscles remain weak, but they are important in stabilising joints. I watched a lot of Leeds' training vids from Bielsa's time - they were mainly doing agility work. Players need agility AND strength, but I fear the SUFC culture is too much focussed on power, and this is why our injuries are so bad
Train the movement not the muscle is a mantra that should be followed. Without seeing the whole training plan we don't know what they are doing but u r right re agility and antagonistic muscles.

I’ve just watched the last 2 videos and, barring one shot of Fleck lifting a weight, none of the exercises were using a weight.

I’ve just watched the last 2 videos and, barring one shot of Fleck lifting a weight, none of the exercises were using a weight.
I've just seen a picture of Osbourn on what looks like a WattBike and the saddle is the wrong height. It's the small stuff like that that leads to injury and for a multi million pound business it should be got right !!!

Corrrrr, don't stop, keep typing.

I've just seen a picture of Osbourn on what looks like a WattBike and the saddle is the wrong height. It's the small stuff like that that leads to injury and for a multi million pound business it should be got right !!!
To be fair, the Wattbike seat was at its lowest setting but Osborn is just a midget.

Back
Top Bottom