Noah’s Sheffield Vlog Part 3

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Love that, skipped through it a lot but great to end the trip on a footballing high. Well done for capturing that steward rugby tackling the kid as well 😂

Loved that! Great watch over lunch. Glad you had such a varied time here and got to experience the emotions.

Sorry if it’s been mentioned before but how did you come to support us?

Loved that! Great watch over lunch. Glad you had such a varied time here and got to experience the emotions.

Sorry if it’s been mentioned before but how did you come to support us?
So I have posted it before but I’m happy to tell the story again.

About 15 years ago I worked at a summer camp in Massachusetts with a lad called Phil. He was from Sheffield and a Blade. We talked a bit about football and I said I’d only really watched MLS and USMNT. He showed me the GCB song being sung on YouTube and I was hooked. Been a Blade ever since.

Fantastic viewing and thanks for sharing your experience Noah. Once a blade always a blade, see you next season stay safe mate 👍🏻 🍻🥪🍟

🚨 🎥 New Video 🎥 🚨

3rd vlog has dropped! Follow Noah as he documents his very first trip to Sheffield!

In this vlog

Hallam match

FA Cup Vs Blackburn Rovers

Watch here 👉

Really enjoyed your whole account of your time over here, and it was good to see that you eventually managed to witness a home win as well.

I'm also glad you were made to feel at home here because, well...you are.

See you soon 👍🏼

Wow....what a football eduction you've had, you should consider yourself very lucky.

Started with one of the Blades worse home matches for a long time, zero entertainment, flat atmosphere and a really poor display.
and also one the best home matches for a long time, great entertainment (credit to Blackburn too), great atmosphere and a really good display.

In between a great away win at Sunderland (away wins are always treasured), another excellent display for 30 minutes then battled well in the 2nd half
and a master class performance from Man City beating one of the best teams in Germany 7-0.

Wow....what a football eduction you've had, you should consider yourself very lucky.

Started with one of the Blades worse home matches for a long time, zero entertainment, flat atmosphere and a really poor display.
and also one the best home matches for a long time, great entertainment (credit to Blackburn too), great atmosphere and a really good display.

In between a great away win at Sunderland (away wins are always treasured), another excellent display for 30 minutes then battled well in the 2nd half
and a master class performance from Man City beating one of the best teams in Germany 7-0.
I certainly ran the football gambit on this trip!

Thanks Nessman930 great to see you experiencing the rollercoaster of being a Blade. It's never boring 😂.

I head to the States often for work and work hard at converting the guys into being Blades. I knew I was succeeding when I got a teams message on Sunday that just said DOYLE!!!!

My buddy from Nashville is staying with me the weekend of the semi so I need to see if I can Blag him a ticket. First Blades game at Wemberlee!

Keep up the good work, I can't believe I love a football podcast that is created by 2yanks! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom