No loan players in

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don't get this idea of Chappell being the new messiah. He is 21 years old, has been a professional for 3 years and has yet to play a league game for the United. Neither Blackwell nor Speed nor Adams nor Wilson have thought he is good enough. I can't think why anyone else thinks he is (and that begs the question as to why he is still on our books!).

Are you saying that McAllister, Cresswell or Williams is the wide man messiah?

Long was only put in because Wilson's hand was forced. He has re-payed him with some excellent performances. Macguire was a first team regular before Wilson came in aside from that no other player from the youth team has had a chance to play. He obviously doesn't want to play them which is a shame because it's the only way I think we'll progress if we get promoted in to the championship. The "seasoned pro's" we have now won't be good enough

PS- I mean both clubs. Forest have jermaine jenas and alan hutton on loan. It's an East Midlands Arab v Thai spunk-off.

Our perilous financial state means no loan players, but tiny little Brentford can do this, and then run rings around us.....

Marcello Trotta was handed his Bees debut by boss Uwe Rosler having signed on loan from Fulham just two days earlier.
Brentford's other deadline-day loan signing, Watford full-back Lee Hodson, had to settle for a place on the bench at Griffin Park.
There was also a debut for Rob Kiernan, who joined on loan from Wigan earlier this month

Given or income is several times many in this Division, the fact we can't bring in loanees is incredible. This suggests our wage bill must already be 3 or 4 times most in the Division. If that's true - then our highly paid players need to pull their collective fingers out - sharpish.

Back
Top Bottom