No better time

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Grizzly blade

Reaction score
Well considering the season we were expecting I have to say this season has been one of the most relaxed I’ve had in many years.
We can literally relax that the relegation worries are gone, we can dream we might make the champions league but if we miss out still enjoy the season.

What finishes it off nicely is the complete devastation and destruction taking place with the pigs, all that I predicted On our first season back in the championship is coming back to bite them and they have the look of the side that we had when we last got relegated.
A manager with no control, no room to manoeuvre with players and his hands tied by the owner, who is so stubborn he can’t let go and admit he’s royally fucked up.
They are going to be in the shit for a few years yet IMHO.

So there’s no better time to be a Blade, enjoy it boys and girls.

We've had a lot of seasons where we've been chasing a target or failing miserably relative to our pre-season targets.

It's great that we're in a situation where the promise of Europe gives us so much to play for while also feeling like that's so far ahead of where we expected to be we can enjoy the ride and see where it takes us. I'm sure Wilder won't let the players relax but this is a rare time as a Blade where I think us fans can.

Look can we stop now with all these positive threads. I have just listened to P&G and it felt like the good old days.

The Chardonnay tastes as good as ever right now

A much maligned grape Sir, if I may say so?

Many pubs and bars don’t offer this by the glass any more. It has some sort of stigma to it. It’s often, “we don’t do Chardonnay by the glass, only Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon blanc”.

“Don’t like the big oaky buttery vanilla taste” say some. But Chardonnay grapes make up many different styles of white wine. Many of the fine white wines of Burgundy are made from Chardonnay grapes. Eg Chablis. Which is anything but oaky, buttery or vanilla flavoured. Champagne also!

Personally I like Chardonnay wine in its oaky, buttery and vanilla flavoured guise. And if you like the same then try this one!

1581794799970.png

From majestic. It’s like licking an ice cream!

What are the odds on Munk doin a Josh sometime very soon,he came close toneet.

View attachment 71667

Monk is misunderstood. He knows what makes a successful dressing room. His aim is to get to the point where he gets to the point and can point to the changes that are needed.

Well that clears things up. He has a point. Or is it none for a defeat?

Many pubs and bars don’t offer this by the glass any more. It has some sort of stigma to it. It’s often, “we don’t do Chardonnay by the glass, only Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon blanc”.

“Don’t like the big oaky buttery vanilla taste” say some. But Chardonnay grapes make up many different styles of white wine. Many of the fine white wines of Burgundy are made from Chardonnay grapes. Eg Chablis. Which is anything but oaky, buttery or vanilla flavoured. Champagne also!

Personally I like Chardonnay wine in its oaky, buttery and vanilla flavoured guise. And if you like the same then try this one!View attachment 71666

Well may I add that I’m certainly no wine expert I just enjoy getting pissed on a Saturday night when the blades have won the pigs have lost or a combination of both, which to be fair means I’m on it every weekend 😀

It’s a simple Spanish white wine from Tesco. £4.60 a bottle and goes down like a dream. Move on to the gin and tonics after that.

Reactions: Dkc
It almost ironic for me.

Been going since 1982, (not season ticket though for a good 10 years) but this will most likely be the first season that I don't see a single match! :( 🤣

If I was younger I would be gutted to miss it, but I'm not now. Good that next generation enjoy all this, and I'm loving it from my armchair (though no sky or owt). I've done all away days in the 90s, and when the football experience was better (IMO), so I don't feel like I'm missing out.

UTB. Long may this continue :)

Personally I like Chardonnay wine in its oaky, buttery and vanilla flavoured guise. And if you like the same then try this one!

View attachment 71666

Had that. Loved it!

Imagine if....

1) Pigs relegated rock bottom after points reduction
2) Leeds miss out in Platoffs
3) Blades qualify for Champions League

Or failing that...

1) Blades qualify for Champions or Europa League

The Chardonnay tastes as good as ever right now

View attachment 71666

Well may I add that I’m certainly no wine expert I just enjoy getting pissed on a Saturday night when the blades have won the pigs have lost or a combination of both, which to be fair means I’m on it every weekend 😀

It’s a simple Spanish white wine from Tesco. £4.60 a bottle and goes down like a dream. Move on to the gin and tonics after that.
Tonight, I have a Sémillon.
Toro Loco for me. Aldi special. Better than the Sangre De Toro that is widely known.
Beer, tea.

That split second after I woke up this morning, one it was Sunday no work two blades are flying and the oinkers are in turmoil, happy days.Back to sleep with a grin.

Back
Top Bottom