Nile Ranger or Ryan Donaldson.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GAZBLADE

Reaction score
I don't know owt about either of these, but, there's a vicious rumour on a, 'Transfer Rumour' site, that Speedo's interested in these lads.
Has anybody seen them play???
UTB:)

I don't know owt about either of these, but, there's a vicious rumour on a, 'Transfer Rumour' site, that Speedo's interested in these lads.
Has anybody seen them play???
UTB:)

Generally, these rumour sites are 99% cock. I made some stuff up about the pigs and who they were buying a couple of seasons ago ust for fun, and they all got published...

Night Ranger? Great band.....

Biglifenightranger.jpg

I've seen Ranger play for Newcastle a few times, he is a big strong boy and looks a decent prospect.

Ranger came on for Newcastle when they played us at the Lane last season-he looked alright. Not seen too much more of him. A good signing from the sounds of him (and brief glimpses)

Nile Ranger's not bad from what I've seen of him. He's a proper racing snake too. Like Luton Shelton, with the added bonus of actually being able to control the football he has so eagerly chased.

Nile Ranger's not bad from what I've seen of him. He's a proper racing snake too. Like Luton Shelton, with the added bonus of actually being able to control the football he has so eagerly chased.

Ranger looked raw but has great potential. Didn't think he had Shelton-like speed, but quick yes as well as tall and strong.

BTW, a fun fact regarding Shelton: When Usain Bolt set his 100 meter world record at 9.58, he passed 40 meters at 4.64.

Shelton's 40 meter record is 4.47.

And yet, still shit at Football. Who'd of thought it?

I remember getting a right slagging when I said after the OT game that I didn't think he was up to much, so pardon me for being a bit bitter.

I suppose we could always go for Shola Ameobi if he's not getting a game? :p

In all seriousness, I don't know anything about Donaldson, and I doubt Speed will know that much about them as they were still effectively young kids when he was at Newcastle.

What I do know about Ranger is that he's big and strong, and has a bit more pace than our current forwards have, so I think that would add another dimension to our forward line.

I wonder what happened to Ricardo Vaz Te? He didn't look too bad a couple of years ago.

Back
Top Bottom