Nigel Adkins at Blackburn Game

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jon Bon II

Here's Jonny!
Reaction score
Always nice to see former managers coming back and supporting the club - especially when they go to the trouble of wearing the shirt. Warnock and Wilder take note. 😀

IMG-20230319-233646.jpg

Is that Adam Savage from Mythbusters behind him?!?!

That's nearly as shit as that Steve McLaren supposed lookalike in Qatar.

As a bloke there's a lot up like on Adkins. For united he was poor though and had a go at the fans towards the end which was out of order given how bad we were. I remember him saying from the start the fans were against the team, after Gillingham. We lost 4 - 0 to Gillingham, he omitted to mention that!

He’s just a parody. He comes across as everyone’s mate, but he’s actually the boring positive bloke that everyone just tolerates. He’d fit in well in America or Canada

He’s the sort of bloke that leaves positive feedback on tripadvisor and gives great reviews on every online shop he does.

He’s applied to be on the next Grape Tree tv ad but they said that nobody is that bad an actor
As a bloke there's a lot up like on Adkins. For united he was poor though and had a go at the fans towards the end which was out of order given how bad we were. I remember him saying from the start the fans were against the team, after Gillingham. We lost 4 - 0 to Gillingham, he omitted to mention that!
I was always surprised how long it took for fans to turn against him. He was simply awful

Adkins cross my mind a couple of days ago (genuinely!) when I heard the honking of geese outside. Sure enough, when I popped my head out the back door I saw about 50 of the buggers flying in a V formation 🤣

I'm a big fan of podcasts while at work..

But the wisdom of the geese was used by Roy Evans (I think) at Liverpool years ago, Jason Macateer was on about it the other day, brought a tear to my eye remembering Connor Sammons celebration...

Undr the cosh.. united usually get name dropped and we do again in this 2 parter..

I'm a big fan of podcasts while at work..

But the wisdom of the geese was used by Roy Evans (I think) at Liverpool years ago, Jason Macateer was on about it the other day, brought a tear to my eye remembering Connor Sammons celebration...

Undr the cosh.. united usually get name dropped and we do again in this 2 parter..
That would be Jason Macateer, who locked himself out of his car, and when instructed to fetch a coathanger to help them open it, returned with a wooden one?

He brought Billy Sharp back and got rid of Michael Doyle and Neill Collins. He deserves credit for that.

He brought Billy Sharp back and got rid of Michael Doyle and Neill Collins. He deserves credit for that.
You're speaking to the wrong blade with collo and Doyle. I liked both, both gave their all every week, both cared about the club.

He brought in Sharp, fair play there, but that's about it

Back
Top Bottom